Quick CategoriesQuick Shop
Home > FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Welcome to the SKYCOMP FAQ Center! At SKYCOMP, our number one priority is your satisfaction.
We created the SKYCOMP FAQ program to make sure that every experience with SKYCOMP
offers value, convenience and satisfaction.
To take advantage of all our Customer Care features, please make sure that you have
created an account with SKYCOMP and that you are currently signed in.
Shopping @ SKYCOMP
- How do I add items to my shopping cart?
- We accept orders only via our online order and by phone. We will require you to
provide your details such name, address, email address, and payment options. Pleas
make sure you provide correct phone number and email address once you place the
order from our website.
- How can I track my order?
- Simply login to MY ACCOUNT and go to "Current Order" to view your latest
order and "Completed Order" for your previous order history.
- Does SKYCOMP accept phone, fax, email or mail orders?
- Yes, we do accept phone, fax, email and mail orders. Fax: 02 9011 2079 Email: email@example.com / Corporate customer
- please fax/email your company purchase order.
- I didn't see an order confirmation page. Was my order submitted successfully?
- Please make sure you have completed the CONFIRMATION PAGE by hitting "SUBMIT
ORDER" . An order confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email as
soon as you have completed your order. If you didn't see an order confirmation
page even though you clicked the last submit button, our server probably still received
your order. This happens when communication back to your PC is interrupted following
your order submission. You may wish to contact our Customer Service Department at
02 9011 2078 to make sure your order was received.
- Can you ship internationally?
- Sorry, SKYCOMP does not ship internationally at this moment. We only ship to Australia-wide.
- I just placed an order for an item that is out of stock. When will I be charged
- If you are paying by DIRECT DEPOSIT, we will only place a special once an initial
deposit is received. For credit card payment, we will not bill the card until the
item becomes available.
- How long will it take to process my order?
- It takes one to two business days for us to process an order (prior to shipping
- How do I cancel my order?
- Simply email us by replying the original order confirmation email or contact our
Customer Service Department at 02 9011 2078.
Return Policy Information
- What is the standard return policy for SKYCOMP products?
- Products sold by SKYCOMP are supported by our Standard Return Policy unless otherwise
indicated. Merchandise under our Standard Return Policy may be returned within 7
days of the original invoice date for a refund (subject to 20% restocking fee) or
within one year of the original invoice date for a replacement. All returns require
an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Because many companies offer additional
factory coverage, you should contact the manufacturer directly for information regarding
eligibility and specific Terms and Conditions.
If a product is faulty, does not match the description or is unfit for its intended
purpose a refund may be available upon request.
However SKYCOMP reserves the right to confirm the unsuitability of the product before
a refund is issued.
- What is SKYCOMP's Software Return Policy?
- Software is non-refundable once opened, unless faulty, does not match the description
or is unfit for its intended purpose (please confirm that the your hardware meets
the softwares minimum requirements before ordering).
Please check the specifications and compatibility of the goods being ordered to
ensure they are what you require as we do not supply goods on a trial basis.
- I've bought a product but I have changed my mind, can I return it?
- We will accept return goods for refund if the item is not as described. Please note
that we're not legally required to accept goods for refund if you have simply
changed your mind. Restocking fee may incur and it is determined by the condition
of the returned goods. Minimum restocking fee is 20% (only within 7 days of original
- Does SKYCOMP offer a money-back guarantee?
- SKYCOMP allows most products to be returned for a refund within 7 days of the invoice
date. ther exceptions may be noted on our website. A 20% restocking fee will apply
for all refunds of non-defective products. Additional deductions will be made for
CPU or Memory products, depending on current market value.
- What happens when an item is out-of-stock?
- Our Sales Team will contact you to discuss the ETA (Estimate Time Of Arrival) or
alternative products. Customer can also choose to cancel the order without any fees.
- The price of an item I purchased has dropped prior to shipment. Is it possible
to get a refund of the difference?
- SKYCOMP does not offer any price guarantee, because industry prices change too often
and too fast. If your order has not shipped, you can cancel the order online and
re-order to take advantage of the new prices. All prices are as posted at the time
Returns(RMA)/ Warranty Information
- Is it mandatory to have an RMA number in order to return a product to SKYCOMP?
- Yes. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number
within the applicable Return Policy period. SKYCOMP will not accept returns without
prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15
days. SKYCOMP must receive the returned products within this timeframe. RMA numbers
will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s)
on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- How do I acquire a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#)?
- How do I check the status of my RMA?
- May I exchange my RMA'd item for a different product?
- No. We do not exchange RMA items for different items. We will only replace an RMA'd
item with a an identical replacement item of the same make and model. If the return
policy period for a refund has not yet expired, you can request an RMA Refund (subject
to 20% restocking fee), order a new item, and we'll refund your original purchase
after we receive your returned product.
- Approximately how long will it be before a refund/credit actually appears on
my credit/debit card?
- It takes us approximately two business days to process a credit back to your credit
card and 2-3 business days for it to appear on your statement.
- When and why are restocking fees applied? How much is deducted when a return
is subject to a restocking fee?
- There is a restocking fee of 20% on all non-defective returns for refund (RMA Refund),
unless waived by a Sales Agent. We charge this 20% restocking fee for all non-defective
returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep.
For CPU and Memory refunds, any restocking fee we use will be a reflection on current
market value for the same cpu item. SKYCOMP does not support attempts to profit
from CPU and Memory price fluctuations.
- Does SKYCOMP pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise?
- Yes, SKYCOMP will pay for the return shipping cost for faulty/defective, does not
fit the description provided, or is unfit for its purpose merchandise. All costs
incurred in returning non-faulty, or incorrectly chosen products to us for repair,
refund, replacement or credit are your responsibility. However, if you pay to send
the item back to SKYCOMP, we will replace the item and ship the replacement to you
at no charge. SKYCOMP will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item
is replaced promptly, without hassle. If the product is over 12 months old all shipping
& handling costs must be paid by yourself. Non-faulty product does not include
any product which is not of merchantable quality, does not fit the description provided,
or is unfit for its purpose.
- I am certain that my return was delivered to SKYCOMP, but it hasn't been
marked as "received" on the RMA Status page. Why?
- It takes one to two business days for an RMA to process as "received"
once we receive it. We will update your status as soon as your RMA has been processed.
More questions? Click here to send message to
- Australia-wide Delivery
- Fast Delivery
- Pick up in Sydney city
- Order Tracking Details
- Tax Invoice
- Manufacturers Warranty
- Online Customer Service