16-Port USB HDMI KVM Switch
The CS17916 16-port USB HDMI KVM Switch is a multi-purpose appliance that consolidates access and control of up to 16 HDMI computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console.
The CS17916 can be cascaded up to two levels – to control up to 256 computers – all from a single console.
In addition the CS17916 features multi-display functionality, which enables the use of standard USB cables to stack up to eight switches in a multi-display installation where each computer is fitted with multiple video cards. It allows you to contrast, analyse and monitor video output in convenient ways, substantially simplifying the working environment.
Furthermore, the CS17916 comes with ATEN’s on-screen display (OSD) function, which can access any computer connected to the installation, it also offers OSD configuration backup/restore to save/back up the OSD settings and restore them as needed.
The CS17916 provides multimedia keyboard support and is audio enabled. You can listen to the audio output of each computer on two sets of speakers (on a one at- a-time basis).
- 1x 16-Port USB HDMI KVM Switch with Rack Mounting Kit
- 2x Custom USB HDMI KVM Cable Sets
- 1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Foot Pad Set (4 pcs)
- 1x User Instructions
- One USB console controls up to sixteen HDMI interface computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices
- HDMI compatible
- Cascadable to two levels–control up to 256 computers
- Multi-Display feature – stack up to eight CS17916 units and display video from up to eight monitors(dual display/triple display/quad display/multi-display)
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Independent switching of KVM and USB focus
- OSD Backup/Restore feature–enables the administrator to back up the switch’s configuration and user profile information
- Firmware upgradable
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Superior video quality–supports up to 1080p / 1920 x 1200@60Hz
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Audio enabled–full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Console audio ports on front panel for easy access
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- HDCP compatible
- Multiplatform support–Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation*1.2.
- Multilingual OSD supports English, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian, and French
- Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English (US), English (UK), German (GER.), German (SWISS), French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
Note : Enable mouse emulation for independent switching
1. For PC compatible computers. Mac and Sun computers must be compatible with USB connections.
2. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards; Mac/Sun keyboards work only with their own computers.
|Connections||Max.||256 (via Cascade)|
|Port Selection||OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton|
|Connectors||Console||Keyboard||1 x USB Type A Female (Black)|
|Ports||Video||1 x HDMI Female|
|Mouse||1 x USB Type A Female (Black)|
|Speakers||2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female|
|(Green; 1 x front panel, 1 x rear panel)|
|KVM Ports||Keyboard / Mouse||16 x USB Type B Female (White)|
|Video||16 x HDMI Female (White)|
|Speakers||16 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)|
|F/W Upgrade||1 x RJ11 Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|USB 2.0 Hub||2 x USB Type A Female (White)|
|(1 x front panel, 1 x rear panel)|
|Switches||Port Selection||16 x Pushbutton|
|Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton|
|F/W Upgrade||1 x Slide Switch|
|LEDs||USB Link||16 (Green)|
|On Line / Selected||16 (Orange)|
|Power||1 (Dark Green)|
|Emulation||Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video||up to 1080p / 1920 x 1200@60Hz|
|Scan Interval||1 – 255 Seconds (Default: 5 secs)|
|Power Consumption||DC 5.0V; 12.2W|
|Environment||Operating Temp.||0 – 50°C|
|Storage Temp.||-20 – 60°C|
|Humidity||0 – 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||43.72 x 25.66 x 4.40 cm|
|( L x W x H )|
* The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?
FOLKSAFE 4-CH Passive Video Balun (small and compact), RJ45 and detachable terminal blocks for UTP cat5e/6