The KL1516Ai Dual Rail LCD KVM Switch is a control unit that allows secure access up to 16 computers from a single KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) console. It consists of an integrated LCD monitor, keyboard, and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable retractable sliding housing.
The LCD and keyboard/touchpad modules slide independently of each other. To maximize space in your data center, the keyboard/touchpad module slides back to “ hide away ” when not in use, while the thin profile LCD monitor rotates back – flush against the rack – allowing convenient monitoring of computer activity.
The KL1516Ai features IP-based connectivity that allows local and remote operators to monitor and access the computers on your installation. Because it uses TCP/IP for its communications protocol, the KL1516Ai can be accessed from any computer on the LAN, WAN, or Internet – whether that computer is located down the hall, down the street, or halfway around the world.
Compact, high-density, RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable make for a compact, efficient, wiring configuration, while the use of KVM Adapter Cables to link to the computers, permits any combination of PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices to coexist on the installation.
For added convenience, ports for an external keyboard, monitor, and mouse are provided on the rear panel – permitting you to manage the switch from a local console. There is also an external USB mouse port on the keyboard module, allowing you to use an external mouse, rather than the touchpad.
Enhanced features include a Panel Array Mode™ that displays the video output of up to 16 computers at the same time, and a Message Board that allows logged in users to conveniently and instantly communicate with one other – no matter where in the world they actually are. The KL1516Ai is an ideal solution for your server room management.
- Integrated KVM console with 19¨ LCD monitor in a Dual Rail housing
- A single console controls up to 16 computers
- Daisy chain up to 15 additional KVM switches to control up to 256 computers*
- One bus for remote KVM over IP access
- Space-saving RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cabling
- KVM adapter cables designed with automatic conversion to allow flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB, Sun and serial) to control all computer types
- Extra console por – manage computers in the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, USB or PS/2 keyboard, and USB or PS/2 mouse)
- Multiplatform support: PC, Mac, Sun and Serial
- Supports external USB mouse
- Dual Rail housing is slightly less than 1U with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in 1U of rack space
- Dual Rail – LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/touchpad
- LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Console lock – enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use
- LCD power button helps save energy and prolong displays´ life
* Compatible KVM switches: KH1508A/KH1516A, KH0116, ACS1208A/ACS1216A, CS1708A/CS1716A, KH1508/KH1516
- Up to 64 user accounts – up to 32 concurrent remote logins
- End session feature – administrators can terminate any running session
- Adapter ID – stores port information allowing administrators to relocate servers to different ports, without having to reconfigure the adapters and switch
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Remote power control for attached Power Over the NET™ devices
- Integration with ALTUSEN CC2000 Management software
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Local Log Event
- Firmware upgradeable
- IPv6 capable
- Easy computer selection via pushbuttons, Hotkey Mode, OSD (OnScreen Display), and Browser-based GUI
- Local Console, Browser, and AP GUIs offer a unified multi language interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape
- Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without the need for Java to be pre-installed
- Panel Array Mode™
- Keyboard broadcast* – keyboard input can be duplicated on all the attached servers
* Local Console only
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- Supports SSL 128-bit data encryption and RSA 1024-bit certificates to secure users log in from browser
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, and video data encryption
- IP/MAC Filter support for enhanced security protection
- Configurable user and group permissions for server access and control
Virtual Remote Desktop
- Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
- Full-screen or sizable and scalable Virtual Remote Desktop
- Message board feature allows logged in users to communicate with each other
- Mouse DynaSync™ – automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
- On-screen keyboard with multi language support
- BIOS-level access
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?