Aten NRGence Energy Box over IP - Compatible with PE2340, PE2220
- Aten NRGence Energy Box over IP
- Compatible with PE2340, PE2220
- Space saving 1U rack mounting
- RJ-45 Energy Sensor Ports
The EC2004 Energy Box is the latest evolution of NRGence™ – ATEN's energy intelligence solutions. EC2004 Energy Boxes provides instant real-time power management and energy-saving control for data centers– allowing you to upgrade and maintain your current IT power resources quickly and cost-effectively.
The EC2004 Energy Box has four Energy Sensor ports (2 Current Energy Sensors, 2 Current/Voltage Energy Sensors) to connect to four Energy PDU modules, four Environment Sensor ports and one 4-pin dry contact Rack Door Sensor port, these external sensors can monitor environmental conditions and rack door access. Each environmental sensor can provide measured readings of temperature, humidity, and differential pressure from separate areas of a room, giving a wide range of monitoring and protection you need.
The EC2004 Energy Box features real-time status, system logs, threshold alerts, and event notifications. The EC2004 logs power and environmental conditions according to customizable minimum/maximum thresholds set for electrical current, voltage, temperature, humidity, and differential pressure.
The EC2004 Energy Box allows power and environmental data to be monitored by display at the rack or remotely for easy viewing and maintenance. The Energy Box is a standalone unit with Over IP monitoring that is controlled by Web GUI or ATEN's eco Sensors software.
Remote monitoring offers secure access with 128bits SSL encryption, and customizable account policies for user management. Remote authentication supports RADIUS and additional management interfaces including HTTP, HTTPS, and SNMPv1&v2&v3 (Read, Write, Trap). Event notifications can be monitored via Syslog/SMTP/ SNMP trap and audible alarms for real-time local and remote alerting.
When used in conjunction with ATEN's Energy PDUs* and eco Sensors Energy Management Software*, the EC2004 allows you to conveniently upgrade your cabinet with remote energy management functionality to make your server room go green quickly and cost-effectively.
- Space saving 1U rack mounting with front and rear mounting
- 4 RJ-45 Energy Sensor Ports to monitor four Energy PDU currents (0A to 32A per port, 2 Current Energy Sensors Ports, 2 Current/ Voltage Energy Sensors Ports)
- 4 RJ-11 Environment Sensor Ports to monitor temperature, humidity, and differential pressure*
- 4-pin dry contact Rack Door Sensor status monitor
- Maximum Amperage Monitor 32A @ 100V-240V (Energy Box)
- 3 digit 7 segment front panel LED displays current/sensor/IP address information
- Threshold monitoring for:
- Current, Voltage
- Differential pressure*
- Threshold alerting through:
- Local: audible alarm and LED lights
- Remote: SMTP/SNMP trap/Syslog
- Front panel LED indicators for current, temperature*, humidity*, differential pressure*, and IP address information at the Energy Box
- Remote real-time current/voltage, temperature*, humidity*, and differential pressure* monitoring and management
- Management through eco Sensors Energy Management Software or 3r party SNMP manager
- Supports name assignment for individual Energy PDUs
- Event Logging – 128 line event log
- Syslog support
- F/W upgradable
- Remote management via TCP/IP using built in 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Management via built in browser based GUI
- Network Interfaces: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto sense, Ping
- Supports SNMP Manager V1, V2, V3
- Strong security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies – utilizing 128 bit SSL
- RADIUS authorization and authentication
* Requires external sensors
|Connectors||Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Current Monitor||2 x RJ-45|
|Voltage/Current Monitor||2 x RJ-45|
|Env Sensor||4 x RJ-11|
|Door Sensor||4 Pin Dry Contact|
|LAN||1 x RJ-45 Female with LEDs (Silver/LED Orange/Green)|
|LEDs||Monitored Sensor Port Status||4 (Green)|
|Port Numbers||2 digit 7-segment (Orange)|
|current / sensor / IP||3 (Green)|
|Current /sensor / voltage/ IP Address||3 digit 7-segment (Orange)|
|Door sensor||1 (Red)|
|LAN||10M / 100Mbps||1 (Orange/Green)|
|Switches||Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton|
|Selection||1 x Selection Button , 1 x Up , 1 x Down|
|Monitoring Range||100–240V~; 50/60Hz; 0A to 32A,|
|LED Display Resolution 0.1A|
|Voltage range: 100VAC ~ 250VAC +/-1%|
|Power range: 100W ~ 5000W +/- 2%|
|Current range: 0.1A~1A +/- 0.1A, 1A~20A +/-1%|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60°C|
|Operating / Storage Humidity||0 - 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||20.00 x 7.59 x 4.20 cm|
|(W x D x H)|
* The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?