The VE801 HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Extender extends an HDBaseT signal up to 70m from the HDBaseT source using one Cat 5e/6/6a cable. It supports HDMI features that include 3D, Deep Color and 4K image resolutions, plus Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS HD audio and it is HDCP compatible. The VE801 all-in-one design provides an easy method for mounting the device in any location. The side panel provides slip-resistant grooves that help prevent accidental drops when installing the unit. The grooves also enhance the ability to see the LED status lights. The VE801 is perfect for digital entertainment centers or any installation that requires superior HDMI video quality to be extended for great distances.
- HDBaseT Connectivity – extends an HDMI connection over a long distance via one Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- EDID Expert – configures optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best resolution across different screens
|Video Input||Interface||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Max distance||1.8 m|
|Video Output||Interface||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Video||Max. data rate||10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per lane)|
|Max. pixel clock||340 MHz|
|Compliance|| HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K) |
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
|Max resolutions / Distance|| Up to 4K@35m (Cat 5e/6) / 40m (Cat 6a); |
1080p@60m (Cat 5e/6) / 70m (Cat 6a)
|Audio||Input||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Output||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Power||Connector||1 x DC Jack (Black) with locking|
|Consumption|| VE801T: DC5V, 1.85W; |
VE801R: DC5V, 4.23W
|Storage Temp.||-20°C - 60°C|
|Humidity||40% - 85% RH, Non-condensing|
| Physical |
|Weight|| VE801T: 0.24 kg |
VE801R: 0.25 kg
| Dimensions |
(L x W x H)
|10.30 x 8.70 x 3.00 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?
Aten PE6216 NRGence 16 Port 0U eco PDU over IP - 16A Input with bank metering and outlet switching feature