Quiet. Cool. Gorgeous. A massive panoramic window panel gives you a wide view of your high-powered components. The entire door panel opens with one effortless touch, for complete access to all your hardware.
600C allows you to create a beautifully minimal modern PC layout, in full view through the giant transparent side panel. Conceal your cables with cleverly-positioned tie downs and routing grommets. Neatly house the PSU and drive bays behind removable covers.
600C's inverse ATX case design brings cool air directly to the components by eliminating obstruction from extra, unused drive bays. Direct air flow keeps fan noise to a minimum.
Need big-time cooling for the latest and most powerful components? 600C includes a variety of factory fan mounting positions, making it simple to step up to liquid CPU and GPU coolers.
With this new layout, airflow is easily directed at the hottest devices in your system; the GPU and CPU, and not wasted on drive cages.
Easily access your components with a single touch – and when closed, enjoy viewing every part of your build through the fully side panel window.
Get rid of those plastic cases – the 600C has full steel front and top panels for extra durability and gorgeous good looks.
Great airflow doesn't have to be noisy – the AF140L fans can push good amounts of air across your hottest devices without that annoying fan hum, and the three-speed fan controller lets you decide exactly how fast they run.
Clean up the inside of your case by tucking all those cables and less-attractive drives behind a clean, refined PSU and 5.25" bay cover. Or remove them for assembly – it's up to you.
Fit up to a 280mm radiator up front and up to a 360mm radiator on bottom – along with the 140mm rear fan mount, that means your next build can be cool and beautiful.
Easily access dust filters on front and bottom mean you'll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
Tool-free drive installation, side panel access, and tons of cable routing options and tie downs means you can spend less time building your PC and more time using it.
- Carbide Series Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case
- Accessory kit
- Warranty and Support Information
- Motherboard: EATX (12" x 10.6"), ATX, MicroATX, Mini ITX
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 454 x 260 x 535mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 395mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 200mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 220mm
- Expansion Slots: 8
- 5.25" Drive bays: 2
- 3.5" Hard Drive Bays: 2
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 3
- Fans included: (x3) AF140L noise optimized 140mm fans
- Cooling Layout:
- Front: (x2) 140/120mm (2 x 140mm included)
- Bottom: (x2) 140mm, (x3) 120mm
- Rear: (x1) 140mm (included)
- Radiator Compatibility:
- 360mm: Bottom
- 280mm: Front or Bottom
- 240mm: Front or Bottom
- 140mm: Front, Bottom, or Rear
- 120mm: Front, Bottom, or Rear
- Dust filters for front and bottom intakes
- Front I/O Panel includes: (x2) USB 3.0 port, (x2) USB 2.0 port, three speed fan controller, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?