Manufacturer: Thermaltake. Nothing delivers the perfect user experience like a Thermaltake product! With the motivating company vision of building 'a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, esports, technology and lifestyle', Thermaltake products provide complete solutions from entry to enthusiast level. The challenging, creative and combative features of Thermaltake products reflect and distils the company?s essential values, vision and strengths. With Thermaltake, no feature gets left behind!
* Heat pipe direct touch technology offers excellent performance.
* Includes dual 120mm blue LED high performance fans.
* Compatibility with most common CPU socket types.
* Manufacturers model code: CLP0597.
* Market orientation: Quiet PC, cooling enthusiasts & overclockers.
* Cooler type: Tower.
* Number of heatpipes: 3.
* Heatsink material: Copper (heatpipes) & aluminium (fins & base).
* Cooler height: 159.5mm.
* Cooler width: 120mm.
* Cooler length: 103.8mm.
* Intel Socket compatibility: LGA775, 1155, 1156, 1366 & 2011.
* AMD Socket compatibility: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+ & FM1.
* Included fan speed: 800 to 2000RPM.
* Included fan airflow: 29 to 72CFM.
* Included fan noise: 15 to 33.2dBA.
* Included fan connector: 4Pin with PWM function.
* Weight: 645g.
|Heatsink Dimension||120*103.8*159.5mm (L x W x H)|
|Heatsink Material||Aluminum Fins
|Heatpipe||8mm x 3|
|Fan Dimension||120 x 120 x 25 mm (L x W x H)|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Start Voltage||9 V|
|Rated Current||Low:0.10A High:0.25A|
|Power Input||1.2W (Max 3.0W)|
|Fan Speed||800 ~ 2000 RPM (PWM)|
|Air Flow||29.434 ~ 72.084 CFM|
|Air Pressure||0.356 ~ 1.985(mmH2O)|
|Noise||15.0 ~ 33.2dBA|
|Life Expectancy||30,000 Hours|
Core i7 / Core i5 / Corei3
Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium D / Pentium 4/Pentium / Celeron D / Celeron
AM3+ / AM3
Phenom II / Athlon II / Athlon / Sempron series
AM2+ / AM2
Phenom II / Phenom / Athlon / Sempron series
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?