Elegant and modern on the outside, with all the features a serious PC builder needs on the inside.
The Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower case has the versatility serious PC builders need with the clean, modern exterior design all users can agree with. Tool-free access to the interior, a flush-mounted window for admiring your components, and a range of cooling options are all available to the home builder at a spectacular value with this latest addition to the Corsair family.
It’s the performance PC platform in stealth mode. With a mesh-free front panel, flush-mounted side panel window and clean lines, the 100R is both professional enough for the office and customizable enough for any home PC build.
The simplicity begins with tool-free 3.5” and 5.25” drive installation, and all four hard drive trays provide solid-state drive support so you can mix and match to fit your needs. On the outside, dual USB 3.0 front panel ports give you quick and easy access to the latest high-speed portable hard drives and flash drives.
Five internal fan mounts let you customize your cooling to match your build. We’ll get you started with one included 120mm fan. The case is designed to draw airflow directly to the GPU to help ensure that you and your graphics card will both keep your cool during intense gaming sessions.
Whether you’re building one system or a dozen, you want the attention to detail that makes it easy. You’ll appreciate things like cable routing channels for easy cable organization and better-looking builds, and the side panels are attached with thumbscrews so you can get in and out without hunting for a screwdriver.
Corsair Carbide Series mid-tower PC cases have the high-end features you need, and nothing you don’t. Designed to be the foundation of awesome yet approachable gaming PCs, they combine the latest technology and ergonomic innovations with lots of room to build and expand, and amazing cooling potential.
- Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case
- Accessory kit
- Warranty and Support Information
- ATX, MicroATX and Mini-ATX motherboards
- USB 3.0 Compatible: Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports offer the best in connectivity
- SSD Support: All four hard drive trays provide solid-state drive support
- Direct Airflow to Top GPU: Direct airflow gives your GPU added cooling for intense gaming sessions
- Up To Five Fan Mounts Plus One Included 120mm Fan: A 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability
- Tool-free 3.5” and 5.25” Drive Installation: Builds are made easier with tool-free drive installation
- Thumbscrew Side Panels: No tools are needed to easily access the inside of your case
- Flush-Mounted Side Panel Window: The side panel window showcases the powerful components inside
- Cable Routing Channels and Holes: Builds are further simplified and aesthetics improved with easy cable organization
- Modern Internal Layout: The modernized interior makes building your dream PC easier while improving overall performance
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?