High power and incredible efficiency in our quietest PSUs yet.
HXi Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and Zero RPM Fan Mode mean that at low to medium loads, the fan doesn’t spin at all. And when you do push the HXi hard, the thermally controlled fan spins only as fast as it needs to.
But that’s not all. It’s quieter than most PSUs when the fan’s not spinning, too. The HXi is built with capacitors and other internal components specially selected to reduce coil whine and other electronic noise.
Connect the included cable to a motherboard USB header and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard application for Windows and you can monitor performance and efficiency, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
The fully modular, low-profile cable set allows for quick and easy installation and great-looking builds. The fan self-test switch lets you quickly confirm operation before you even attach cables to your motherboard.
- HXi Series High-Performance ATX Power Supply
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
- 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
|Corsair HX1000i DC Output Ratings in Single +12V Rail Mode|
|Maximum Combined Wattage||150W||1000W||9.6W||15W|
|Total Power: 1000W|
|Corsair HX1000i DC Output Ratings in Multiple +12V Rail Mode|
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?