The high airflow full tower Obsidian Series case for great-looking high performance PCs
If you’re building a high-performance full tower PC system, Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition is a great start.
It combines generous expansion flexibility, excellent air or water cooling capabilities, and an interior optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades.
The exterior is built from solid steel and brushed aluminum for a clean, elegant look.
The 750D Airflow has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in exchange for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel. This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you’ll need if you’re going to push those components to their limits.
The front panel is what makes the 750D Airflow different than the original 750D. Dual 140mm front intake fans and a low-resistance mesh panel provide quiet, efficient air cooling performance for GPUs and DRAM.
The tool-free drive bays can be moved and removed, so you can use only what you need for your particular storage requirements. In turn, you’ll get increased space for components and better airflow potential.
Smart design features and an optimized interior make this a true builder’s PC case. That’s because we believe building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and even fun.
Corsair Obsidian Series cases are designed by system builders, for system builders, for the sole purpose of building truly extraordinary PCs. Rugged steel meets the subtle elegance of brushed aluminum in these world-class PC cases designed to be the foundations of amazing systems.
- Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition Full Tower ATX Case
- Quick Start Guide
- E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
- High airflow front mesh design for excellent aircooling performance
- Full side panel window to view your components
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation
- Includes three AF140L fans, with room for up to eight fans
- Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
- Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each
- Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Radiator and fan compatibility:
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included)
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm (140mm included)
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone
- Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
- Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices or large motherboards
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Maximum GPU Length 450mm
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?