- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, up to 750 Mbps2
- WAN 10/100 Ethernet port
- WPS button
- Power switch
- Reset button
- USB 2.0 Type A port (1 A) for compatible 3G/4G adapters, USB drive, or charging other devices
- USB 2.0 Type A port (0.5 A) for USB drive
- Power port (MicroUSB)
- Battery status
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3u
- USB 2.0
- Broadband Router Mode
- Mobile Router Mode
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Mode
Wireless Frequency Range
- IEEE 802.11a: 5.15 GHz to 5.85 GHz
- IEEE 802.11b: 2.4 GHz to 2.497 GHz
- IEEE 802.11g/n: 2.4 GHz to 2.483.5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11ac: 5.15 GHz to 5.85 GHz
- Internal antennas
- mydlink™ SharePort™ app
- App supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices
- Remote Access Mode: Access files through the Internet7
- Local Access Mode: Access files from any device connected to the DIR-510L
SharePort™ Web Access support (Web browser)
Access files from any device connected to the DIR-510L
SharePort™ Mobile app support for Windows 8/RT devices
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- WEP 64/128-bit encryption5
- WPS 2.0 (PBC)
- Guest Zone support
- Wi-Fi WMM Quality of Service (QoS)
- UPnP support
- DLNA Media Server4
Advanced Firewall Features
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- MAC address filtering
- User-friendly web UI with desktop and mobile interfaces
- 140.0 x 59.0 x 16.0 mm (5.5 x 2.3 x 0.63 inches)
- 154 g (5.43 ounces)
- Built-in 4000 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Input Power:
- 5V DC/1.8A maximum (with included adapter)
- Output Power:
- USB Type A port: 5V / 1A
- USB Type A port: 5V / 0.5A
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -10 to 45 °C (14 to 113 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 75% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 75% non-condensing
1. For a list of compatible 3G/4G USB adapters, check your local D-Link website.
2. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors can adversely affect wireless signal range.
3. If you have attached one or more USB devices (such as a 2.5” USB hard drive) that draw a total of 0.7 A or more power, the power adapter will not supply enough voltage to charge your DIR-510L while simultaneously powering the USB devices.
4. Available in a future firmware update.
5. For WAN connection to a Wi-Fi hotspot in hotspot mode only.
6. Actual usable capacity may vary depending on charging conditions.
7. For an optimal streaming experience, 2 MB of upload bandwidth is recommended.
8. The DIR-510L only supports charging on the USB port (1 A) in CHARGER mode.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?