Deepcool Steam Castle BKS Steam Punk Style Case Side Window 120mm LED Fan Black
Steam Castle BKS are dedicated high quality gaming computer cases with great compatibility allowing for up to 320mm graphic card installation. Steam punk style bold presentation has made steam castle a unique computer case. Its excellent ventilation performance is contributed by multiple air channels on front, rear, top and bottom panel.
- Tools-free 2.5/ 3.5 SSD and HDD installation.
- “Plug in”design of front and Top panel.
- Independent two 2.5’’ drive-bays support SSD RAID build-up.
- Unique post-modern steam-punk style appearance, strong structure.
- Top 4 turbo-type air exhaust holes,good for modding.
- Visible acrylic side window.
Optimized Airflow and Anti-dust Design
- Pre-installed 120mm LED fan at rear.
- Optional: Front: 1×200/140/120mm fan;
- Top: 2×120/140mm fan.
- With rubber buffer and dust filter for PSU.
- 3cm ground lifted design for PSU heat dissipation.
- Detachable strip on the front panel for dust cleaning.
- Two-layer horizontal structure, excellent for heat dissipation.
Excellent compatibility Protective approaches
- 1 USB 3.0 +1 USB 2.0 Ports at side panel.
- Support long VGA Card installation up to 320mm length.
- Bottom located PSU for better space management.
- Supports up to 2 PCI graphics card installation.
- Shock absorbing pad for PSU protection.
- Unique post-modern steam-punk style appearance, strong structure
- Side-window and top 4 turbo-type air out-taking holes, good for modding
- 120mm LED fan pre-installed at rear side
- 1 USB 3.0 +1 USB 2.0 Ports
- Horizontal structure, perfect for top-performance air cooler installation
- Two-layer horizontal structure, excellent for heat dissipation & compatibility
- Compatible with Micro ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Support long VGA Card installation up to 320mm length
- Top panel supports max 240mm water cooler installation
- 2 grommets on the rear are ready for building external water-cooling system
- Tool free installation design for 2.5’’/3.5’’ SSD/HDD
- Independent two 2.5’’ drive-bays support SSD RAID build-up
- With rubber buffer and dust filter for PSU
|Materials||SGCC+PLASTIC (ABS) (Panel thickness: 0.95mm. very strong)|
|5.25' Drive Bays||1|
|3.5' Drive Bays||3 (Switchable to 2.5') (2 tool-free installation)|
|2.5' Drive Bays||2 (tool-free installation)|
|Cooling Fans||Pre-installed: Rear: 1×120mm LED fan (140mm holes available), Optional: Front: 1×200/140/120mm fan; Top: 2×120/140mm|
|Power Supply Type||ATX PS2 (max: 160mm length) (W150*L160*H86mm)|
|CPU Cooler Compatibility||max: 200mm height|
|VGA Compatibility||max: 320mm length|
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?