Eaton Basic ePDU
Designed for reliable and cost effective power distribution, Basic ePDUs have the form factor and outlet choices to meet your needs. All ePDUs, including basic ePDUs, are made of rugged aluminium or steel chassis and incorporate fully shrouded circuit breakers and switches.
Eaton Basic ePDU - FEATURES
- Rugged construction
- Data centre grade components
- Shrouded circuit breakers and switches
- High-density units available to support blade servers and network switches
- Eaton ePDUs are designed for mission critical reliability in server applications
- Wide choice of outlets, including UK, Schuko, French, Nema, C13, C19
- Up to 3 types of outlet on custom zero U ePDUs
- Choose from a standard set of products, or custom products to meet the most demanding needs
- Vertical zero U, or horizontal 1U/2U configurations
- Isolation mounting available to provide maximum enclosure integrity
- Multi-option mounting improves installation flexibility. Have confidence that Zero U ePDUs can be adapted to suit any on-site rack configuration
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?