SanDisk Extreme® SDHC™ UHS-I card delivers: More speed for fastershot-to-shot performance (up to 30MB/s* read/write) and Class 10video capability for capturing Full HD video, even in 3D†.
Based on the new Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, this card provides increasedperformance and reliability so you won’t miss that perfect shot. Engineered to the highestperformance standards and tested in the harshest conditions, that’s why when the very best isexpected pros trust SanDisk®.
- Extreme high speed.. upTo 30MB/s* (200X) read/write speeds for faster shot-toshot performance and faster downloads
- Extreme Full HD video.. enabled Class 10 video performance for capturing Full HD video, even in 3D†
- Extreme technology.. based on UHS-I bus architecture for increased speed so you’ll be ready to capture it all
- Extreme reliability.. advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write
- Extreme durability.. built for and tested in the harshest conditions; temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof***
- Extreme trust.. includes a lifetime limited warranty‡ from the flash memory card brand the pros trust
- Includes.. one year RescuePRO® media recovery software(download offer)
* Up to 30MB/s (200X) read/write speeds. Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device.1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X= 150 KB/s.
** 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
*** SD, SDHC, microSD and microSDHC card formats up to 32GB only; See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information.
† Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps), HD and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution,compression, bit rate, content, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
†† 30 years warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing Limited Lifetime warranty
- Form Factor: SDHC™
- Available Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB**
- Performance/Speed: Up to 30MB/s* (200X) read/write speed
- Bus Interface: UHS-I (fully backwards compatible with SD 2.0)
- Video Class: Class 10
- SDHC Card Dimension: 0.94” x 1.25” x 0.08” (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm
- Operating Temperature: -13 F to 185 F (-25 C to 85 C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 F to 185 F (-40 C to 85 C)
- Compatability: Compatible with all SDHC™ and SDHC™ UHS-I supporting
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited warranty†
- Includes: RescuePro® one year media recovery software(download offer)
* Up to 30MB/s read/write. Read speed may be lower. Based on SanDisk internal testing: performance may be vary depending upon host device.
**1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/s and 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
† 30 years warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing Limited Lifetime warranty
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?