Affordable, large capacity SSD performance that’s faster than hard drives
Force LE solid-state drives incorporate the latest TLC NAND technology to provide affordable, large capacity performance that’s faster than hard drives. If you’ve been waiting to replace your mechanical hard drive with high-speed SSD, now it’s easier than ever to upgrade. You’ll enjoy faster startups and shutdowns and quicker application load times, and they’re available in a range of high capacity options for all your storage needs.
Boot and shut down your PC faster, start your applications in the blink of an eye, and find your files and documents and instantly.
The Force Series LE line provides lots of storage to satisfy your everyday needs – work, play, create, and keep all your videos, music, documents and more.
Static and dynamic wear-leveling with advanced garbage collection
Smart wear-leveling with fast and efficient data management improves drive lifespan, reliability, and performance.
Exclusive Corsair SSD Toolbox software
Owners of Force Series LE solid-state drives get access to Corsair SSD Toolbox, a powerful suite of tools for getting the most out of your SSD.
Low power consumption with DEVSLP support
Force Series LE solid-state drives use dramatically less power than traditional hard drives, for better power efficiency for desktops and longer battery life for laptops.
Enhanced error correction
Protecting your data is essential. Force Series LE has built-in SmartECC™ and SmartRefresh™ technology for reliable data retention and error correction.
- Force Series LE SSD
- SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I
- Windows 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X, Linux
- 2.5" or 3.5" hard drive bay
- Form Factor: 7mm height, 2.5"
- Interface Type: SATA 6Gbps (SATA 3)
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 530MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 510MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 460MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 83K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 40K IOPS
- DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 0.23
- TBW (Total Bytes Written): 60TB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Shock: 500G
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?