The D-Link DCS-6314 Full HD WDR Varifocal Day & Night Outdoor Dome Network Camera is a high definition professional surveillance and security solution suitable for small, medium, and large enterprises. The camera uses a high-sensitivity 2 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor with onboard WDR image enhancement to deliver truly superior quality video in all conditions. The all-in-one rugged design makes this camera extremely reliable and ideal for deployment in surveillance applications without the need for additional accessories.
To maximise bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the DCS-6314 provides real-time video compression using the H.264, MPEG‑4, and MJPEG codecs, and supports three separate profiles for simultaneous video streaming and recording. This versatility enables a wide variety of security applications, such as monitoring public areas to detect incidents and to coordinate responses, enforcing access control to restricted areas, deterring criminal activity, or monitoring inventory. Furthermore, bandwidth requirements can be adjusted in real-time over the network, and recorded video files can be saved to a network attached storage (NAS) device or internal Micro SD card.
The DCS-6314’s WDR image enhancement gives you improved image quality in environments with uneven or difficult lighting, so you can identify objects that are backlit or in brightly lit areas. In low-light situations, the IR cut filter automatically slides out of the way to use all available light. In addition, the DCS-6314 also has built-in IR LED illuminators with a 45 feet range, allowing the camera to keep watch even in complete darkness. These features work together to give you a reliable surveillance camera capable of monitoring an area 24 hours a day.
Robust Management Software
The DCS-6314 Full HD WDR Varifocal Day & Night Outdoor Dome Network Camera includes D-ViewCam, a complete surveillance software package that enables you to view, manage, and record from up to 32 cameras on a single computer in a central location. Recordings and e-mail alerts can be triggered through motion detection or events triggered by digital input devices, keeping administrators informed of any unusual activity.
The DCS-6314 has a built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module that simplifies installation by providing power and networking connectivity with a single cable, reducing the need to drill holes or lay additional cabling. In addition, the included digital input and output connector enables connections to external devices such as IR sensors, switches and alarm relays.
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/2.8” 2 Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- 15 metre IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination 0.2 Lux / F1.4 Color mode
- Minimum illumination 0.05 Lux / F1.4 Black and White mode
- Minimum illumination 0 Lux Black and White mode with IR LED on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut
- Removable (ICR) Filter module
- 2.8 to 12mm variable focal lens
- Aperture F1.4
- Angle of view (16:9)
- (H) 96.5° ~ 31.2°
- (V) 64.5° ~ 17.8°
- (D) 117.5° ~ 36.8°
- IP-68 compliant weatherproof housing
- IK-10 compliant vandal-proof housing
- Included weather shield
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Configurable privacy mask zones
- Configurable exposure time, brightness, saturation, contrast, contrast, sharpness.
Simultaneous H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG format compression
H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
JPEG for still images
- 16:9 - 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 800 x 450, 640 x 360, 480 x 270, 320 x 176, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps
- 4:3 - 1440 x 1080, 1280 x 960, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps
External Device Interface
- 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port with PoE
- 1 DI / 1 DO
- DC12 V, 100 mA Output
- micro SD/SDHC card Slot
- Audio input / output
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?