Perfect for sensitive ears in the home, home office or studio, the ioSafe Solo G3 + Data Recovery Service (DRS) is a fanless fortress for your data. For users that demand that data storage be protected and not heard — the Solo G3 with the latest fanless FloSafe Vent Technology is strong and silent.
Combining an array of proprietary technology the ioSafe Solo G3 + DRS delivers unparalleled protection for your digital life in a solution that is pure simplicity. Learn more >
|Fanless FloSafe Vent Design for near silent operation|
|Fireproof - Protects data from loss up to 1550°F for 1/2 hour per ASTM E119|
|Waterproof - Protects data from loss up to 10ft for 72 hours|
|Data Recovery Service - Up to $2500/TB for forensic recovery|
|USB 3.0/USB 2.0 Connectivity - Mac and PC Compatible1, 2|
1For capacities of 3TB and higher, support is limited to Windows 7 and Mac's with an Intel Processor.
2The Solo G3 does not support Windows Server or Linux. If support for these operating systems is needed, please choose the eSATA SoloPRO.
- Single 3.5" SATA drive
- Fanless, near silent cooling
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows and Mac
- USB 3.0, up to 5Gb/s
Disaster & Security Specifications
- Protects Data From Fire: DataCastTM Technology. 1550°F, 1/2 hr per ASTM E119 with no data loss.
- Protects Data From Flood: HydroSafeTM Technology. Full immersion, 10 ft. 3 days with no data loss.
- Tested per UL, FCC and CE Standards
- Proven data protection and recovery. Tested to ASTM E119 standards for fire exposure.
- Physical theft protection: Cable lock or floor Mount capable
- 1 Year Data Recovery Service (DRS Basic) Extended plans up to 5 years available.
- 1 Year No Hassle Warranty for any malfunctions. Warranty extends with extended DRS plan.
Inside The Box
- ioSafe Solo G3 USB External Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Power Supply
- Solo G3 Quick Start Guide
- Electrical — AC input
- Voltage: 80 ~ 264 VAC at 50/60 HZ
- Typical Power Consumption: < 25W
- Intel Pentium II 350 MHz-compatible or Mac G3 processor & greater
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 or Mac OS 8.6 & greater
- USB supported for Microsoft Windows XP onward, Mac OS X onward.1
- For USB 3.0 speeds, the system must support USB 3.0 specifications
- Operating: 0-35° C (95°F)
- Non-operating: 0-1550°F, ½ hr per ASTM E119
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% (non-condensing)
- Non-operating Humidity: 100%, Full water immersion, 10 feet, 3 days.
- Size: 5.0"W x 7.1"H x 11.0"L
- Weight: 15 lbs
ioSafe Data Recovery Service Terms and Conditions
As applicable during the DRS period, the Company or its contracted partner will assist the original purchaser for one "data recovery event" without the requirement to pay a deductible. Additional attempts beyond the first "data recovery event" will require a deductible of $500 for the second "data recovery event," $1000 for the third "data recovery event" and $2000 for the any additional "data recovery events." For the DRS Basic or original ioSafe DRS plan (products sold prior to 2012), the DRS plan applies to the original owner for the ioSafe product. For the DRS Pro plan, data recovery services will be performed on the registered ioSafe product for the original owner and to one registered computer of the original ioSafe owner attached to the ioSafe product. The Company will attempt to restore the lost data by employing one or more of the following ways in ioSafe's sole discretion:
The Company or its contracted partner will provide phone or email based support to assist in recovering the data, or
- The Company will pay for the disaster exposed product to be shipped back to the Company's headquarters for data recovery. If data recovery is successful, a replacement product will be loaded with the original data and shipped back to the original user, or
- At the discretion of the Company, if the data recovery by the Company is not successful, the Company will pay up to the total amount shown in the table below for the specific product to a third-party disk recovery service and/or an onsite technical support of the Company's choice to extract the data. Any data extracted will be loaded on a replacement product and shipped back to the original user. The Company has the right to use a factory refurbished product as the replacement ioSafe branded product. Data recovery services for any attached server or computer will cover the costs of data recovery only up to the total limits below if applicable and will not cover replacement costs for the non-ioSafe branded server or computer.
Limits of Coverage* in US Dollars per terabyte of data capacity of ioSafe product
|Product Line||DRS Basic||DRS Pro|
|Solo G3||$2,500 / TB||n/a|
|SoloPRO HDD or SoloPRO SSD||n/a||$5,000 / TB|
|ioSafe Rugged Portable SSD||n/a||$5,000 / TB|
|ioSafe Rugged Portable HDD||$2,500 / TB||n/a|
|NAS Products (with drives*)||$2,500 / TB||$5,000 / TB|
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?