Perfect for sensitive ears in the home, home office or studio, the ioSafe Solo G3 + Data Recovery Service (DRS) is a fanless fortress for your data. For users that demand that data storage be protected and not heard — the Solo G3 with the latest fanless FloSafe Vent Technology is strong and silent.
Combining an array of proprietary technology the ioSafe Solo G3 + DRS delivers unparalleled protection for your digital life in a solution that is pure simplicity. Learn more >
|Fanless FloSafe Vent Design for near silent operation|
|Fireproof - Protects data from loss up to 1550°F for 1/2 hour per ASTM E119|
|Waterproof - Protects data from loss up to 10ft for 72 hours|
|Data Recovery Service - Up to $2500/TB for forensic recovery|
|USB 3.0/USB 2.0 Connectivity - Mac and PC Compatible1, 2|
1For capacities of 3TB and higher, support is limited to Windows 7 and Mac's with an Intel Processor.
2The Solo G3 does not support Windows Server or Linux. If support for these operating systems is needed, please choose the eSATA SoloPRO.
- Single 3.5" SATA drive
- Fanless, near silent cooling
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows and Mac
- USB 3.0, up to 5Gb/s
Disaster & Security Specifications
- Protects Data From Fire: DataCastTM Technology. 1550°F, 1/2 hr per ASTM E119 with no data loss.
- Protects Data From Flood: HydroSafeTM Technology. Full immersion, 10 ft. 3 days with no data loss.
- Tested per UL, FCC and CE Standards
- Proven data protection and recovery. Tested to ASTM E119 standards for fire exposure.
- Physical theft protection: Cable lock or floor Mount capable
- 1 Year Data Recovery Service (DRS Basic) Extended plans up to 5 years available.
- 1 Year No Hassle Warranty for any malfunctions. Warranty extends with extended DRS plan.
Inside The Box
- ioSafe Solo G3 USB External Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 Cable
- Power Supply
- Solo G3 Quick Start Guide
- Electrical — AC input
- Voltage: 80 ~ 264 VAC at 50/60 HZ
- Typical Power Consumption: < 25W
- Intel Pentium II 350 MHz-compatible or Mac G3 processor & greater
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 or Mac OS 8.6 & greater
- USB supported for Microsoft Windows XP onward, Mac OS X onward.1
- For USB 3.0 speeds, the system must support USB 3.0 specifications
- Operating: 0-35° C (95°F)
- Non-operating: 0-1550°F, ½ hr per ASTM E119
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% (non-condensing)
- Non-operating Humidity: 100%, Full water immersion, 10 feet, 3 days.
- Size: 5.0"W x 7.1"H x 11.0"L
- Weight: 15 lbs
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?