Epson has unveiled its latest professional printer, called Stylus Photo R2880, which allows users to print high-quality photographic saleable and fine arts images.
Developed for photographers to maintain their high-profile portfolio, the new printer uses the company UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta ink technology to provide a newer, high-density pigments magenta, which generate a wider range of colors Improve dramatically red, blue and purple. With three levels of black. That is to say, black, light black and light light black, the printer without providing gray balance and mind-blowing range tone black and white output. There are more creative options, a breakthrough in black and white mode is included in the printer driver for precise control of colour neutral or black and white.
Replace the predecessor Epson R2400, Epson R2880 is the flagship 13-inch printer range. It has a Radiance technology to improve color transitions, reduce grain and also highlight and optimize the shadow details. Consumers can choose among four presets available such as menus neutral, warm, cool, or sepia, or refine the images depending on your slider bars and the color wheel to create checks.
“The photographers wondered this printer for a main reason, they will create the world’s finest exhibition-quality prints,” said Patrick Chen, product manager, Epson America Inc. “After three years of development without compromise, 13 - inch wide Epson Stylus Photo R2880 will redefine the standards for the control and print quality photographers waiting for Epson.
Other key elements of the Epson Stylus Photo R2880 printer are as follows:
* Print head professional who comes with MicroPiezo AMC (Advanced Meniscus Control) offers print head extremely strong and precise ink droplets placement.
* The superior flexibility of the media is included in the printer to develop professional-quality prints from 4 “x 6? to 13 “x 44? glossy, matte and glossy documents. It is complaint with 1.3 mm of art advice, roll media, including painting and fine arts media, including Epson Exposition fiber paper.
* Direct CD / DVD printing has the ability to print directly on printable CDs and inkjet DVD.
* Improved connectivity R2880 can connect two computers simultaneously to the Epson R2880 using two hi-speed USB 2.0 ports.
* Print longevity of the archives is available to provide users with print permanence comments as long as 200 years or more to truly sellable color and black and white.
* Manufacturing PreciseColor Epson: Applies to permanent color calibration MicroPiezo print head to the factory through an enhanced manufacturing process, thereby eliminating the need for internal systems or constant calibration of calibration.
* The Epson Stylus Photo R2880 offers exceptional reliability of its new ink-repelling coating on the print head, and a built-in sensor automatically print head alignment and verification of buses.
* Product descriptions and part numbers are subject to change, and may not reflect
manufacturer product changes. Please check the manufacturer's website and use the
item's manufacturer part number to find the most up to date product description.
Warranty: 12 months return to base warranty - not including consumable products.