With HD 720p video calling and recording, now you can share your HD world—anywhere, anytime.
HD video calls
You’ll get HD 720p video calling on most major instant messaging services.
Your images stay razor sharp, even in close-ups (up to 7 cm from the camera lens) with built-in autofocus.
Fold-and-go, plus-swivel design
It’s easy to slip it into your bag and take it with you. Plus, the 360-degree, full-rotational design makes calling and recording easier at any angle.
You can take high-resolution snapshots at up to 8 megapixels (software enhanced).
Built-in mic with noise reduction
It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise.
Auto light correction
Even if you make a video call in dim or poorly backlit settings, the camera will intelligently adjust to produce the best possible image.
Works with Skype™, Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger and other popular instant messaging applications.
- General Requirements:
- Windows® XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Basic requirements:
- 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
- For HD 720p video calling and HD 720p video recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Mbps upload speed or higher
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution
2-year limited hardware warranty
- Webcam with 5 foot cable
- User documentation
- PN 960-000717
- HD video calling (1280 x 720 pixels) with recommended system
- HD video capture: Up to 1280 x 720 pixels
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology
- Photos: Up to 8 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with Logitech RightSound™ technology
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- Logitech webcam software:
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Video and photo capture
- Face tracking
- Motion detection
Software download requires Internet access and is available atlogitech.com/downloads.
Software features and offerings subject to change.
Additional services require Internet access and registration.
Some photographs are simulated.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?