Perfect for mid to large meeting rooms as well as classrooms in higher education where semi-professional high brightness performance is required, the P401WG is a very bright and compact wide format projector is recommended for screen sizes of up to 130”.Thanks to the compact design, large optical zoom of 1.7x, vertical lens shift and vertical and horizontal keystone correction, flexible integration into any room is a reality, saving unnecessary installation costs.
Customers that need advanced connectivity benefit from remote control and monitoring over wired and wireless (optional) network, also content transmission including audio is supported. An optional adapter for Intel® WiDi even allows high quality video and audio transmission in excellent quality. A large number of input options allow you to connect all types of digital and analogue input signals.
- Affordable Large Screen projection - ideal for larger corporate or education venues and auditoriums.
- Full Connectivity and Media Playback - stay up to date with todays playback demands with a wide range of interfaces and assured playback of all major media formats.
- Professional and Flexible Installation - versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Auto Eco Mode ; Auto Power ON/OFF; HTTP Browser Control ; Carbon Savings Meter ; Contrast Ratio 4000:1 with Iris; Control ID Function; DICOM Simulation ; Direct Power-Off Function; Geometric correction by software; Help Function; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Lens Cover; Lens Shift , vertical +60%; Magnify; Mouse Control with USB Display; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; OSD with 27 languages; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; Password Security System; Pincushion Correction; Plug&Play W-LAN Option; Quick Start; Remote Desktop; Source Select with Beep Function; Test Pattern; Timer-Function; USB Display including Audio; USB Viewer ; Unique Power Saving Functions; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Manual Wall Colour Correction; Windows 7 Network Projector; Windows Media Connect Function; Windows Network Drive; 40% AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button; 0.4W Power save mode.
Brightness [ANSI Lumen]: 4000
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Lamp Life [h]: 6000
Distance [m]: 0.7 - 14.6
Weight [kg]: 4.1
3 x 1.5 cm (0.59") LCD Panel with MLA
1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Contrast Ratio 1
4000 High Bright / 3300 Normal / 2680 Eco ANSI Lumens
240 W UHP AC
Lamp Life [hrs]
6000 Eco / 5000 Normal / 4000 High Bright Mode
F= 1.7–2.2, f= 17.4–29 mm
Vertical lens shift 0 - 0.6
manual H/V +/-30°
1.3 – 2.2 : 1
Projection Distance [m]
0.7 – 14.6
Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]
Maximum: 762 / 300"; Minimum: 64 / 25"
1 - 1.7; Manual
Up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
Horizontal: 15–100 kHz (RGB: 24 kHz); Vertical: 50 – 120 Hz
Input: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin
Output: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin
Input: 2 x HDMI™ (Deep Colour, Lip sync) with HDCP
Input: 1 x RCA
Input: 1 x Mini DIN 4-pin
Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack; 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack for Computer analogue; 1 x RCA Stereo for Video and S-Video; 2 x HDMI audio
Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
Input: 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232) (male)
1 x RJ45
1 x Type B; 2 x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed)
NTSC 3.58; NTSC 4.43; PAL; PAL-M; PAL-N; PAL60; SECAM
Aspect Ratio; Audio Control; Auto Adjust; Eco Mode Control; Freeze-function; Help-function; ID set; Keystone Correction ; Magnify-function; Page (up, down); Picture Adjust; Picture Mute; Power (On-OFF); Presentation and Mouse Control; Select (up, down, left, right); Source Select
100-240 V AC; 50 - 60 Hz
Power Consumption [W]
325 (High Bright ) / 274 (Normal) / 231 (Eco) / 10 (Stand-by) / 2.8 (Network Stand-by) / 0.4 (Power Savings Mode)
Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]
398 x 115 x 282 (without lens and feet)
Fan Noise [dB (A)]
29 / 36 (Eco / Normal)
Safety and Ergonomics
CE; ErP; RoHS ; TÜV GS
1 x 16 (mono)
Auto Eco Mode ; Auto Power ON/OFF; Carbon Savings Meter ; Contrast Ratio 4000:1 with Iris; Control ID Function; DICOM Simulation ; Direct Power-Off Function; Geometric correction by software; Help Function; HTTP Browser Control ; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Lens Cover; Lens Shift , vertical +60%; Magnify; Manual Wall Color Correction; Mouse Control with USB Display; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; OSD with 27 languages; Password Security System; Pincushion Correction; Plug&Play W-LAN Option; Quick Start; Remote Desktop; Source Select with Beep Function; Test Pattern; Timer-Function; Unique Power Saving Functions; USB Display including Audio; USB Viewer ; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Windows 7 Network Projector; Windows Media Connect Function; Windows Network Drive
0.4W Power save mode; 40% AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button
Downloadable manuals; ECO packaging
ErP compliant; RoHs compliant
3 years pan-European service
6 months, max. 1000 hrs
IR Remote Control (RD-448E); Mini D-SUB Signal Cable (1.8 m); Power Cord (1.8 m); Projector; Quick Setup Guide; Security Sticker; Users Manual; Utility software
Adapter for Intel® WiDi (NP01WR); Cable Cover (NP03CV); Free Wireless Image Utility App; Lamp (NP23LP); Universal Ceiling Mounts (NP01/02/03/04/05UCM); Wireless LAN module NP02LM2 (Europe), NP02LM3 (Russia)
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.