600Mbps Powerline Kit with Gigabit EthernetThe NP507 will transform your existing electrical wiring into a high-performance online network capable of supporting today’s most bandwidth-intensive activities such as HD-TV, online gaming, multimedia and video streaming with plug and play simplicity.
Turn every power point into a powerful high-speed Internet connection in any room of the house using your existing network of Powerlines. The compact adapters are easy to setup simply connect and begin to use.
Lightning fast PowerlineA superfast 600Mbps data signal is transmitted between the adapters over Powerline to create an instant access point for bandwidth-intensive devices such as HD-TVs, gaming consoles and Blu-ray players. Simply connect your devices directly to the Gigabit (10/100/1000) port for a powerful broadband connection in any room.
Smart Powerline TechnologyIncorporating SmartLink and HomePlug AV2 technology, the NP507 will provide greater speed and coverage for your Powerline network when compared to older models.
Noise filteringThe AC pass-through socket also improves network performance over Powerlines by reducing noise interference from other electrical devices to give you an optimal online experience.
Simply plug and playThe user-friendly NP507 works straight out of the box so you can focus on enjoying your online activities. With no setup required, simply plug the adapters into power and you're connected.
- 2 x Powerline Adapters
- 2 x Ethernet Cables (RJ-45)
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Modem Router
- Active Internet Connection
- Available Power Sockets
- Computer or network device with a free Ethernet port
- Powerline: Atheros AR7450 + AR1540 chipset
- Powerline: IEEE 1901/HomePlug AV2
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto MDI/MDIX
- Compliant to EuP
- Powerline: OFDM 4096/1024/256/64/16/8 QAM, QPSK, BPSK and ROBO
DATA TRANSFER RATE
- Up to 600Mbps over Powerline1
- Up to 200m over Powerline
- 128-bit AES Encryption (enabled with Simple Connect button)
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN port
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x Simple Connect push button
- 1 x Filtered AC pass-through socket
- 1 x Bicolour Power LED
- 1 x Bicolour Powerline Link/Activity Status LED
- 1 x Bicolour Ethernet Link/Activity Status LED
- Filtering at frequency band 2MHz to 68MHz
- Filter characteristics: -25dB to -45dB
- 4.5 W
- AC 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Operating: 0oC to 40oC
- Non-Operating: -25oC to 70oC
- Operating: 30% to 80% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Non-Operating: 30% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Dimensions 62 mm x 116 mm x 42 mm
- Weight 200g
1 Maximum throughput based on theoretical data rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, and network overhead, lower actual throughput rate
Specifications are subject to change without notice
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?