Business Class Firewalls with Secure VPN Access
NETGEAR ProSAFE® business-class VPN Firewalls are ideal for remote/branch offices and telecommuters and deliver full secure network access between headquarter locations, remote/branch offices and telecommuters. ProSAFE firewalls deliver Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Virtual Private Network (VPN), Network Address Translation (NAT), AES and 3DES Encryption, Denial of Service (DoS) protection and more.
Essential Business-class Network Protection
NETGEAR ProSAFE® VPN Firewalls with SSL & IPsec VPN offer businesses essential protection for their networks.
The VPN Firewalls provide businesses with essential network security –with an business-class Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, DoS attack protection, and multiple VPN pass-through. SYSLOG, SNMP and email reporting enable thorough network monitoring.
ProSAFE® VPN firewalls allow for secure remote access from mobile workers with SSL and IPSec VPN tunnels. SSL VPN tunnels provide clientless remote access to your corporate data for individual access anywhere and anytime while IPSec VPN tunnels provide both secure site-to-site tunnels and legacy support for client-based remote access.
Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports support cable or DSL broadband connections. Models with multiple WAN ports can operate in either a load-balancing or fail-over configuration. The load-balancing configuration enables maximum throughput by utilizing WAN connections to distribute traffic across two broadband connections, possibly with different ISP providers. Alternatively, a second WAN port may be configured as a failover connection in case the primary connection fails, for another method of providing high reliability.
The rugged metal unit houses advanced, high-quality electronics, and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Easy to use
Auto Detect connects to your ISP quickly; the user-friendly Web-based ProSAFE Control Center configuration screen and install assistant reduce setup time. An intuitive graphical user interface allows for simple ongoing management.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE® Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSUPPORT 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?