Go Ahead...Move Around...Stay Online
NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender for Mobile extends your existing WiFi network to places out of reach with your existing WiFi. It's ideal for adding additional connectivity to your smartphone or tablet. Just plug into an electrical outlet and give your WiFi new reach.
- Boost existing WiFi coverage
- Improve WiFi strength for smartphones, iPads®, and more
- Helps eliminate WiFi dead zones
- Reduce 3G/4G mobile data usage
- Works with existing WiFi equipment
- Easy installation
Amplify your network by boosting the WiFi signal around the house and even outside on the patio
Ideal for Mobile
Extend your WiFi network for mobile devices like iPads®, iPods®, Android® tablets, e-readers, smartphones, and netbooks
Reduce mobile data charges
Reduce 3G/4G mobile data usage by connecting to WiFi while at home
Enhance Existing Equipment
Keep your current equipment and improve coverage to eliminate WiFi "dead zones"
Simple install for all devices using a browser, no CD needed
Push 'N' Connect
Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS) allows for a quick and secure connection
Real-time LEDs locate the best placement spot to provide optimal WiFi coverage
Extends b/g/n WiFi signals from any existing WiFi router or service provider gateway like Belkin®, Linksys®, D-Link®, AT&T™, 2Wire®, Verizon, EarthLink®, NETGEAR® and others‡
Works with all security standards including WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed mode and WEP
Number of Ethernet Ports
- Zero (0) Ethernet Ports
Number of USB ports
- Zero (0) USB ports
- Extend Internet access for wireless devices like iPads®, iPods®, laptops, smartphones, e-readers, and more
- Repeats 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi signals from devices made by NETGEAR® and other brands
- Dynamic LEDs display real-time network connection status
Ease of Use
- CD-less installation
- Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)1
- Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
- WiFi Range Extender for Mobile (WN1000RP)
- Installation guide
- Dimensions: 67 x 55 x 34 mm (2.64 x 2.17 x 1.34 in
- Weight with power adapter: 0.1 kg (0.22 lb)
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0, Google Chrome®, or Safari® 1.4 or higher
- Supports Windows® 8
† Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 speciﬁcations. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network trafﬁc, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate and wireless coverage. NETGEAR makes no express or implied representations or warranties about this product’s compatibility with any future standards.
1 Works with devices supporting Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS).
May not be compatible with WiFi routers or gateways whose firmware has been altered or changed, including without limitation certain open source routers, or other WiFi routers or gateways with non-standard or outdated firmware.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited 1-year Hardware Warranty.
- 24/7 basic technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date, when purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?