• 8 outlets
• 15A (UL derated 12A) / 10A
• PDU Power Measurement
The PE6108 eco PDU is intelligent PDUs that contains 8 AC outlets and is available in various IEC or NEMA socket configurations. It provides secure, centralized, intelligent, power management (power on, off, cycle) of data center IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.), as well as the ability to monitor the center's health environment via sensors*.
The eco PDUs offer remote power control combined with real-time power measurement - allowing you to control and monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs at the PDU device level from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection.
The eco PDU supports any 3rd party v3 SNMP Manager Software and The eco Sensors (Energy Management Software). The eco Sensors provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it. With ALTUSEN eco Sensors, the Sensor-enabled eco PDU also offers comprehensive power analysis reports which can separate by departments and locations, providing precise measurements of current, voltage, power and watt-hour in a real-time display.
With its advanced security features and ease of operation, the eco PDU is the most convenient, most reliable, and most cost effective way to remotely manage power access for multiple computer installations and allocate power resources in the most efficient way possible.
*Sensors are optional accessories. A sensor-enabled installation is required to generate a more complete energy-efficient data and chart. Higher sensor installation density is helpful to generate more accurate data.
- Power Distribution
- Space saving 1U rack mount design with rear mounting
- IEC or NEMA outlet models
- 3 digit 7-segment front panel LED shows Current / IP Address
- Remote users can monitor outlet status via web pages on their browsers
- Safe shutdown support
- Separate power for the unit's own power and its power outlets. The user interface is still accessible even when an overload condition trips the devices' circuit breaker
- Remote power control via TCP/IP and a built in 10/100 Ethernet port
- Network Interfaces: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto sense, Ping
- eco PDU Power Management software – eco Sensors
- Supports SNMP Manager V3
- Local and Remote power outlet control (On, Off, Power Cycle) by individual outlets
- Power-on sequencing – users can set the power on sequence and delay time for each port to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order
- Easy setup and operation via a browser-based user interface
- Multibrowser support (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- RTC support to keep the timer running during times of no power.
- Supports up to 8 user and 1 administrator accounts
- Power status measurement at the PDU level
- LED indicators for current and IP address at the PDU device level
- Real-time current, voltage, and kWH displayed in a browsed-based UI for monitoring at the PDU level
- Current and voltage threshold setting
- Naming support for outlets
- User outlet access assignment on an outlet-by-outlet basis.
- Event logging and syslog support
- Upgradeable firmware
- Multilanguage support: English, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian
- Two-level password security
- Strong security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies – 128 bit SSL
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS
eco Sensors Energy Management Software
- Automatic discovery of all PE devices within the same intranet
- Remote real-time power measurement and monitoring
- Remote real-time power outlet management
- Remote real-time environment sensor monitoring
- Plotting/Monitoring of all PE devices
- Exceed threshold alert through SMTP and Syslog
- Power Analysis Report
|Connectors|| Power |
|1 x IEC 320 C20|
| Power |
|NEMA||8 x NEMA 5-15R||NA|
|IEC||NA||8 x IEC 320 C13||8 x IEC 320 C13|
|Sensor||2 x RJ-11|
|LAN||1 x RJ-45 (F)|
|LEDs||Outlet Status||8 (Orange)|
|Outlet / IP||1-digit 7-segment (Orange)|
|PDU Current / Outlet Current / IP||3 (Green)|
|Current / IP||3-digit 7-segment (Orange)|
|10/100 Mbps||1 (Orange / Green)|
|Switches||Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton|
|Power||1 x Non-fuse Breaker|
|I/P Rating||100–120V~; 50/60Hz; 12A||100–240V~; 50/60Hz; 12A||100–240V~; 50/60Hz; 10A|
|O/P Rating||Per Port||100–120V~; 50/60Hz; 12A||100-240V; 50/60Hz, 12A||100-240V; 50/60Hz, 10A|
|Total||100–120V~; 50/60Hz; 12A||100-240V~; 50/60Hz, 12A||100-240V~; 50/60Hz, 10A|
|Environment||Operating Temp.||0 - 50°C|
|Storage Temp.||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0-80% RH Non-condensing|
|Weight||2.77 kg||2.82 kg||2.82 kg|
| Dimensions |
( L x W x H )
|43.24 x 21.93 x 4.40 cm|
- The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
PACKAGE CONTENTS :
- 1x PE6108 Power Distribution Unit
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x Software CD
- 1x Quick Start Guide
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?