Penpower Smartphone Stand with Business Card Management
WorldCard Mobile Phone Kit is a smartphone stand, and also a business card holder and reader. It will automatically capture and recognize business cards with your smartphone. With Gmail contacts’ synchronization, you can keep in touch and manage your contacts on your iPhone, or Android phone, and your computer. And it is your ultimate tool to spend less time to manage your contacts information, more time to work with your contacts.
- Capture business cards and recognize contacts’ information automatically with the customized aluminum alloy phone stand.
- Make calls, send email, plan route and connect to social networks, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Synchronize contacts’ information via Gmail contacts, and store them in Dropbox and iCloud.
- Manage and access your contacts on all your devices, iPhone, Android Phone, PC, and Mac.
- Provide sorting management, quick search, mail sending, Skype, print service for various kinds of labels and envelops.
- Transfer data with Outlook, Salesforce, ACT!, and other software.
- Dimension: 66 x 132 x 80mm
- Weight: 220 g
- Windows 8 desktop mode/ Windows 7/ Vista/ XP
- OS X v10.6.8 or late
- iOS 6 or late
- Android v2.3 or later
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?