The Powerline AV 500 Passthrough Mini Adapter Starter Kit uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet connection. It turns every power outlet into a high speed network connection. Compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, it provides network access to your computers, game consoles, televisions, and any other Internet-enabled devices throughout your home. The built-in Passthrough design enables you to continue using your electrical socket by plugging another device into the integrated electrical outlet. The Passthrough socket features noise filtering which helps prevent the electrical device plugged into the socket from affecting your Powerline connection and performance. Also available as a single unit (DHP-P308AV).
Ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications
This Powerline AV 500 Passthrough Mini Adapter Starter Kit is compliant with the HomePlug AV standard and capable of delivering data transfer rates at speeds of up to 500 Mbps, faster than regular Powerline AV products. This rapid transmission speed makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, guaranteeing smooth HD video streaming, VoIP phone calls, and lag-free online gaming experiences. This device provides ample network bandwidth, enabling you to tap into existing electrical wiring for high-quality multimedia streaming. Additional Quality of Service (QoS) support prioritises multimedia traffic over other types of traffic on your network connection, ensuring faster transmission.
Convenient setup and secure operation
Plugs directly into a power outlet, and does not require any additional cables. Extend your home network by connecting multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home, or attach a switch or wireless access point to the adapter to connect even more devices. The adapter implements 128-bit AES data encryption at the push of a button to protect your network from any intruders. With hassle-free plug and play installation, it’s an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
During periods of inactivity, the Mini Adapters will go into sleep mode to save power, reducing power usage by more than 70%, allowing you to save energy automatically without sacrificing on performance.
- Power plug (country/region-dependent)
- 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet ports with audio MDI/ MDIX
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- HomePlug AV
- IEEE 1901
- 128-bit AES data encryption
Powerline modulation scheme
- OFDM symbol modulation
Powerline frequency band
- 2 to 28MHz
- Powerline: transfer speeds up to 500 Mbps
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (Auto-Negotiation)
- 58 x 79 x 39.35 mm (2.28 x 3.11 x 1.55 inches)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC
- Maximum power consumption: 2.7 W
- Type E (EU) electrical outlet: 250 V/ 16 A maximum
- Type F (France) electrical outlet: 250 V/ 16 A maximum
- Type G (UK) electrical outlet, 250 V/13 A maximum
- Power-saving mode supported
- Compliant with European Energy Using Product directive
- Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Storage: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- CE LVD
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?