CF Lightning MLC features large storage capacities and 1000X writing speeds. In addition, its compatibility and performance features allow industrial users to choose this product for any business applications.
- High Speed Reading and Writing.
- PC card Standard and PC card ATA compatible.
- True IDE Mode compatible.
- Host ATA disk I/O BIOS, DOS/ Windows file system, utilities, and application software compatible
- Controller supports Ultra DMA Mode up to Mode 6.
- Supports CIS implemented with 256 bytes of attribute memory.
- Supports 8 or 16 bit host transfers with any host speed using IORDY.
- Error Correction Code (ECC) embedded.
- Low power consumption with automatic power management.
- Capacity : 128GB
- Speed : 1000X
- Write Protection Switch: No
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/ removal cycles
- Endurance: 100,000 times
- MTBF: 1,000,000 power on hours
- Power Requirement: 3.3V - 5V
- Operating Temperature: 0C - 70C
- Storage Temperature: -20C - 70C
- Dimensions: 36.4 x 42.8 x 3.3 mm
- Note: Capacity that is larger than 2GB requires device that supports FAT32 file system. Device with FAT16 file system may recognize up to 2GB CF card capacity. Contact your device manufacturer for more details.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?