The Cruzer Switch USB Flash Drive makes it easier than ever to back up, transport, and share your files. This USB drive keeps your photos, videos, music, and personal data secure with its protective cap and SanDisk's exclusive password-protection software.
- Flip-top design with protective cap
- Drives up to 64GB ** can hold your most important data
- SanDisk SecureAccess™ software provides password protection**
- Keychain loop for easy carrying
Simple Flip-Top Design Protects USB Connector
With its unique flip-top design, the Cruzer Switch USB flash drive is as portable as it is secure. The drive's cap pivots and secures firmly, protecting the USB connector from damage when not in use. The cap has a convenient keychain loop that makes it easy to carry wherever you go.
High-Capacity Drive Stores Your Essential Files
Designed by the company that pioneered the USB flash drive category, the Cruzer Switch USB flash drive packs ample storage space in a compact form. Available in capacities up to 64GB, this flash drive can accommodate photos, songs, and all of your personal data.
Simple, Drag-and-Drop File Loading
Adding photos, music, and other files to the Cruzer Switch USB flash drive is easy: simply plug the drive into your computer's USB port and drag your files into the flash drive's folder. No additional drivers or software are necessary, so you can start storing, transporting, and sharing your data immediately.
SanDisk SecureAccess Software Protects Files from Unauthorized Access
With SanDisk SecureAccess, included with each Cruzer Switch USB flash drive, you can create a password-protected private folder on your USB drive. The password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption, so you'll be able to share your USB drive without compromising your private files.
- Capacities 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
- SanDisk SecureAccess software compatibility: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.5+ (Mac software requires download, see the SanDisk SecureAccess page.)
- USB port USB 2.0 port required for high-speed transfer
- Warranty United States : 2-year limited warranty. All other regions: 5-year limited warranty. For more information, see theWarranty and User Guide page.
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
See manufacturer website for warranty terms.
Have you considered this?