SUNIX ECP1000 was created to meet the need of the ExpressCard market where notebooks, desktops, and docking stations could add one additional IEEE1284 Parallel LPT port via a single slim-type 34/54mm ExpressCard slot. ECP1000 equips SUNIX high performance and realizable chipset, SUN1989 and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the best solution for commercial and industrial automation applications. Users will benefit from ExpressCard plug-n-play ease of use, which eliminates the need to open the chassis to add new features.
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1.
- Full single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput.
- Compliant with ExpressCard 34 and 54mm slot.
- High reliability SUNIX SUN1989 compatible Parallel controller on-board.
- Expands one IEEE1284 Parallel LPT port with communication speeds up to 1.8MBps.
- Support IEEE 1284-1994 parallel port standard with mode switch automatically.
ECP(Enhance Capacity Port) / EPP(Enhance Parallel Port)
SPP(Standard Parallel Port) / BPP(Bi-direction Parallel Port).
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system.
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by BIOS.
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
- Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.
|Product Description||1 port IEEE1284 Parallel ExpressCard|
|Interface||SUN1889 (Parallel Compatible)|
|Controller||PCI Express one lane (x1)|
|No. of Port||1-port|
|IRQ & IO||Assigned by System|
|FIFO||16 byte (Hardware)|
|PCB connector||DB44 Female|
|Microsoft Client||XP/Vista/7 (X86/X64)|
|Microsoft Server||2000/2003/2008 (X86/X64)|
|Microsoft||XP Embedded/POS Ready 2009/ Embedded System 2009|
|Linux||Linux 2.4.x / 2.6.x|
|Hardware||EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, |
FCC Part 15 Class B, RoHS
|Software||Microsoft WHQL Windows|
? Microsoft Client: XP/Vista/7 (X86/X64)
? Microsoft Server: 2000/2003/2008 (X86/X64)
|Operation Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Operation Humidity||5 to 95% RH|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)|
|Iron Case||80(W) x 34(D) x 5(H) mm|
|Plastic Case||39(W) x 64(D) x 20(H) mm|
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Sunix - http://www.mgeups.com/
Have you considered this?