The Telehook TH-EMC motorised mobile TV cart is designed for display, presentation and training applications and supports displays weighing up to 110 lb (50kg). It features motorized height adjustment with dual remote controls and OH&S compliant safety sensors to ensure safe use of the motorized adjustment feature. High quality lockable casters enable easy relocation while a powered lifting system provides OH&S compliant height adjustment. The display head features manually adjustable viewing angles and screen tilt so that no matter what the installation situation, your audience will receive the best possible presentation experience. Mobile TV carts allow displays to be maneuvered between rooms quickly and easily, helping to cut down on costs by reducing the need to buy multiple displays.
- Motorised height adjustment with dual remote controls and safety sensor
- Includes a glass media shelf with 3 height positions available (shelf supports 17 lb or 8kg)
- Height adjustment range: 17.71" (450mm)
- Integrated cable management with additional space to conceal a powerboard
- All mounting hardware included
- 2 year warranty
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?
VisionMount DeskClamp Aluminium Three LCD Monitor Support up to 27''; Tilt -15/+15°; Rotate 360°; VE