The Tone Generator is a highly practical network installation and troubleshooting tool, which features a single or multi-tone signal, two test leads and a 4-conductor modular cable.
The signal emitted by the Tone Generator can be easily traced by the Probe, even when cables are in a bundle or hidden in a mess of punch down blocks or wall plates.
The Tone Generator & Probe can be used to verify cable continuity, identify wiring faults, determine line polarity and voltage in network (Cat-5 and Coax) and modular telephone lines.
- Special inductive plastic tip, which prevents accidental shorts (possible with copper-tip tracers) when using near high voltage devices
- Traces and identifies wires or cable in a bundle or group without damaging cable insulation
- Adjustable volume level for various work environments
- Both amplifier and LED for loud or dark work environments
- Can work with any existing tone generator in the market
- Power switch to prevent battery drain
Tone Generator Features:
- 2-position switch for single tone or multi-tone signal
- Toggle switch to control 3 modes of operation
- 3-color LED indicator display for telephone line polarity, continuity and voltage testing
- Black and red testing leads and standard 4-pin modular cable for individual wire tests or modular jack tests
- Convenient compact size and simple application
- Power Source:
- Probe: 1 x DC 9V battery
- Tone Generator: 1 x DC 9V battery
- Power Consumption:
- Probe: 90mA
- Tone Generator: 4mA
- Operating Temp. 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temp. -10°C ~ 60°C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimension: 256 x 36 x 37mm
- Safety Approve: CE
- Approx. Weight: 225g
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?