Honeywell Voyager 1202g 1D Single-Line Laser Handheld Barcode Scanner - Black
Voyager 1202G BlueTooth USB Kit With Cable Charge & Communication Base Black
Honeywell’s Voyager™ 1202g single-line laser scanner incorporates the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless technology and offers a field-replaceable battery that can be quickly and easily exchanged. The new 1202g delivers the aggressive linear bar code scanning that users have come to expect from the world-renowned Voyager family of scanners.
Voyager 1202g incorporates a Bluetooth® Class 2, v2.1 radio, enabling unrestricted movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base. Honeywell has also demonstrated Bluetooth® Class 2 communication ranges of up to 30 meters (100 feet) with a clear line of sight from the base. The 1202g offers users added safety and a wider range of movement by eliminating tethered cables. For added convenience, the included paging system helps locate misplaced scanners with visual and auditory signals.
The field-removable battery can be exchanged quickly and easily, without the use of tools. The user-preferred, long-lasting Lithium ion battery provides 12 hours or more of scanning time and 45,000 scans per charge. The 1202g recharges quickly, resulting in increased throughput.
Built on the platform of the corded Voyager 1200g, the 1202g is optimized for scanning linear bar codes, including poorly printed and damaged codes. Voyager 1202g allows enterprises to minimize manual data entry, leading to increased productivity and reduction in errors.
This plug and play scanner incorporates a multi-interface design with automatic interface detection. Voyager 1202g automatically configures itself to the appropriate interface, shortening the installation process. 1202g’s easy installation will benefit users in environments such as retail stores, hospitals, and light manufacturing facilities. The base can be desk or wall mounted to accommodate a variety of workstation layouts.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: Facilitates scanning of all standard 1D bar codes 10 meters (33 feet) or more away from the base, depending on the user’s environment
- Long Battery Life and Tool-Free Battery Removal: The user-preferred Lithium ion battery provides 12 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume, and the field replaceable battery can be exchanged quickly and easily, without the use of tools
- Automatic Interface Configuration: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
- Excellent Poor Quality Code Reading: Increases throughput and reduces the potential for hand-keyed errors by quickly scanning a variety of 1D bar codes, including those that are damaged or smudged
- Paging Functionality: Simply press the button on the base to locate your lost scanner; Voyager 1202g responds with a series of beeps and blinking lights on its indicator panel
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
Scanner: 180 mm x 66 mm x 92 mm (7.1" x 2.6" x 3.6")
Charge and Communication Base: 200 mm x 67 mm x 97 mm (7.9" x 2.6" x 3.8")
|Radio Specifications||2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1; Class 2: 10m (33â€™) line of sight|
|Data rates||Up to 3 Mbps|
|Supported||Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies|
-Up to 12 hours or more
-1800 mAh Lithium ion minimum
|Technology||BluetoothÂ® Wireless Technology|
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info