Alogic 2m Grey CAT6 Network Cable
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only
Please refer to Manufacturer SKU for the exact details
Customer Also Bought
Customer Also Viewed
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ALOGIC Cat6 snagless patch cables are ideal to handle ultra-high speed and multi-gigabit protocols to transfer large volumes of voice, data, video and communications signals. ALOGIC CAT6 cables can help to improve the networks speeds by reducing impedance loss and network return loss in your network by as much as 40%. The cables consist of 4 pairs of 24 AWG insulated copper conductors separated by a cross to maintain a uniform distance between them which leads to improved cross talk performance, low insertion loss and higher data rates. Gold plated connectors ensure crystal clear transmission and the custom designed snagless boot protects the cable from any damage during installation.
ALOGIC CAT6 snagless patch cables come in 10 different colours and a range of lengths from 0.30m to 50m, which lets you colour code your installation.
- All ALOGIC CAT6 cables are A-Tick compliant with ACMA requirements.
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, and 1000Base-T Network
- Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
- Available in 10 colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
- Meets and exceeds all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions
- Snagless moulded connectors to protect the RJ45 retaining clips from damage during installation.
|Standard:||Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9|
|Connector:||50 micron gold-plated RJ45|
|Connector Type:||8P8C (RJ45)|
|Conductor Type:||24AWG (7/0.20), Stranded Bare Copper|
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Limited Product Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info