Alogic 3m USB 2.0 Type A to Type A Cable (M/M)
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only
Please refer to Manufacturer SKU for the exact details
Customer Also Bought
Customer Also Viewed
This USB 2.0 Type A to Type A Cable - Male to Male is mostly used to connect two USB host devices* or for cascading between two USB devices. The cable is also backwards compatible with USB 1.1 specifications.
*This is not a data transfer cable and cannot be used for data transfer between two computers.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification. Backwards compatible with USB 1.1.
- Foiled and braided shielded to reduce EMI/RFI interference.
- Twisted pair construction for reduced cross talk.
- (1) Type A Male & (1) Type A Male Connector.
- Comes in Various Lengths.
- Black Colour, Moulded Design.
- Warranty: Life Time.
- Retail Poly bag Packaging.
|Type||USB 2.0 Type A to Type A|
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Limited Product Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info