Alogic 0.5m White CAT5e Network Cable
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only
Please refer to Manufacturer SKU for the exact details
Customer Also Bought
Customer Also Viewed
ALOGIC CAT5e snagless patch cables are ideal for transferring large volumes of voice, data, video and communications signals. ALOGIC CAT5e cables can help to improve the networks speeds by reducing impedance loss and network return loss. Each of the individual pairs of cables are bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. This design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels between them which leads to improved performance, low insertion loss and higher data rates. 24 AWG Copper cables and Gold plated connectors ensure crystal clear transmission and the custom designed snagless boot protects the cable from any damages during installation.
|Standard:||Category 5e TIA/EIA-568-C.2|
|Connector||50 micron gold-plated RJ45|
|Connector Type||8P8C (RJ45)|
|Conductor Type||24AWG (7/0.20), Stranded Bare Copper|
- All ALOGIC CAT5e cables are A-Tick compliant with ACMA requirements.
- Supports 1 Base-T, 1 Base-T, and 1 Base-T Network.
- Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
- Available in 1 colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
- Meets and exceeds all CAT5e TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standards 5 -micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions.
- Snagless moulded connectors to protect the RJ45 retaining clips from damage during installation
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Limited Product Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info