Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower Case
Click & Collect
Elegant and modern on the outside, with all the features a serious PC builder needs on the inside.
The Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower case has the versatility serious PC builders need with the clean, modern exterior design all users can agree with. Tool-free access to the interior, a flush-mounted window for admiring your components, and a range of cooling options are all available to the home builder at a spectacular value with this latest addition to the Corsair family.
It’s the performance PC platform in stealth mode. With a mesh-free front panel, flush-mounted side panel window and clean lines, the 100R is both professional enough for the office and customizable enough for any home PC build.
The simplicity begins with tool-free 3.5” and 5.25” drive installation, and all four hard drive trays provide solid-state drive support so you can mix and match to fit your needs. On the outside, dual USB 3.0 front panel ports give you quick and easy access to the latest high-speed portable hard drives and flash drives.
Five internal fan mounts let you customize your cooling to match your build. We’ll get you started with one included 120mm fan. The case is designed to draw airflow directly to the GPU to help ensure that you and your graphics card will both keep your cool during intense gaming sessions.
Whether you’re building one system or a dozen, you want the attention to detail that makes it easy. You’ll appreciate things like cable routing channels for easy cable organization and better-looking builds, and the side panels are attached with thumbscrews so you can get in and out without hunting for a screwdriver.
Corsair Carbide Series mid-tower PC cases have the high-end features you need, and nothing you don’t. Designed to be the foundation of awesome yet approachable gaming PCs, they combine the latest technology and ergonomic innovations with lots of room to build and expand, and amazing cooling potential.
- Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case
- Accessory kit
- Warranty and Support Information
- ATX, MicroATX and Mini-ATX motherboards
- USB 3.0 Compatible: Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports offer the best in connectivity
- SSD Support: All four hard drive trays provide solid-state drive support
- Direct Airflow to Top GPU: Direct airflow gives your GPU added cooling for intense gaming sessions
- Up To Five Fan Mounts Plus One Included 120mm Fan: A 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability
- Tool-free 3.5” and 5.25” Drive Installation: Builds are made easier with tool-free drive installation
- Thumbscrew Side Panels: No tools are needed to easily access the inside of your case
- Flush-Mounted Side Panel Window: The side panel window showcases the powerful components inside
- Cable Routing Channels and Holes: Builds are further simplified and aesthetics improved with easy cable organization
- Modern Internal Layout: The modernized interior makes building your dream PC easier while improving overall performance
- Hardware Assembly, Software, Driver Installation, and Stress Test with 1 Year Parts Warranty( reviews)$90.00$90In stock (Sydney)
- WD 1TB Blue WD10EZEX SATA 3.5" Internal HDD Hard Drive(7923 reviews)$61.00$61In stock (Sydney)
- Deepcool 120mm XFAN120 1300RPM Fan [DP-FDC-XF120](9 reviews)$10.00$10In stock at supplier
- Corsair VS650 Power Supply 650W, 120mm fan( reviews)$83.00$83In stock (Sydney)
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 White CMK16GX4M2B3000C15W(518 reviews)$310.00$3103-5 Days
- LG BH16NS55 OEM WRITER Blu-ray & DVD 16x Super Multi Re-writer SATA Black(42 reviews)$84.00$84In stock (Sydney)
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8GB GV-N1080G1 GAMING-8GD( reviews)$956.00$956In stock (Sydney)
- Intel BX80677I77700 Core i7-7700 3.6GHz 8MB FC-LGA14C LGA1151 Kaby Lake CPU(125 reviews)$434.00$434In stock (Sydney)
- Deepcool Alta 9 Intel Socket CPU Cooler [DP-ICAP-AT9](1 reviews)$12.00$12In stock