D-Link DSL-2740M Wireless N300 ADSL2+ Modem Router
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only
Please refer to Manufacturer SKU for the exact details
Customer Also Bought
Customer Also Viewed
802.11n Wireless ADSL/ADSL2/2+ Modem Router
This Wireless N300 ADSL2+ Modem Router connects a group of users to the Internet, allowing multiple computers at home or the office to share an integrated high speed ADSL2+ connection. It features four built-in 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports, an 802.11n wireless access point, firewall protection, and QoS for smooth and secure transfer of photos, files, music, video, and e-mail over the Internet.
Wireless Connection with Maximum Security
Powered by Wireless N technology, this Router provides wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps*. Maximise wireless performance by connecting this Router to computers equipped with Wireless N interfaces and stay connected from virtually anywhere at home and in the office. The Router can also be used with 802.11g and 802.11b wireless networks to enable significantly improved reception. It supports WPA/WPA2 and WEP for flexible user access security and data encryption methods. There is a built-in WPS button for easy wireless setup.
The router provides firewall security using Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)and hacker attack logging for Denial of Service (DoS) attack protection. SPI inspects the contents of all incoming packet headers before deciding which packets are allowed to pass through. Access control is provided with packet filtering based on port and source/destination MAC/IP addresses. With Virtual Server Mapping, only specific services on a local server, like web, FTP or games may be made accessible from the Internet, ensuring the rest of the machine remains protected from hackers. VPN pass-through is provided to let mobile users securely access office files and mail from home.
Quality of Service Features
The DSL-2740M supports multiple priority queues to enable a group of home or office users to experience smooth connectivity without suffering the effects of network congestion. This support for Quality of Service (QoS) allows you to enjoy lag-free transmission for applications such as VoIP and streaming multimedia over the Internet.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11g and draft 802.11n specifications. 802.11n speeds obtainable when operating with Wireless N products. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction may lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless N products are based on draft IEEE 802.11n specifications and are not guaranteed to be forward compatible with future versions of the IEEE 802.11n specifications. Compatibility with 802.11n devices from other manufacturers is not guaranteed. All references to speed are for comparison purposes only.
- Integrated ADSL2+ Modem
- Four 10/100 Ethernet ports
- N300 Wi-Fi access
- 5 dBi antennas for additional wireless coverage
- Day and time parental controls
- Intuitive setup wizard
- Ethernet Speed: Fast Ethernet|10/100
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Warranty
- LAN Port(s): 4
- CD-less Install: Yes
- Guest Network: Yes
- Parental Controls: Yes
- Wireless Technology: N300 (300Mbps)
- WAN Interface: ADSL
- Wireless Bands: Single Band
|Wireless Data Rates||300Mbps|
|Standards||Wireless 802.11 n/g/b|
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info
1300 766 868