Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2x4GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory Black CMK8GX4M2A2400C14
Stock Level:Enfield Store
Click & Collect
Designed for high-performance overclocking on Intel 100 Series motherboards
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential.
The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking. And, they’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style.
Compatibility tested across 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance
Part of our exhaustive testing process includes performance and compatibility testing on most every 100 Series motherboard on the market – and a few that aren’t.
Designed for high-performance overclocking
Each Vengeance LPX module is built from an eight-layer PCB and highly-screened memory ICs. The efficient heat spreader provides effective cooling to improve overclocking potential.
Pure aluminum heat spreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation
Overclocking overhead is limited by operating temperature. The unique design of the Vengeance LPX heat spreader optimally pulls heat away from the ICs and into your system’s cooling path, so you can push it harder.
The heat spreader doesn’t just allow Vengeance LPX to run better… the aggressive yet refined form factor looks great in showcase systems.
XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free, automatic overclocking
Manually pushing your DRAM frequency can be a fun experiment, but sometimes you just want to get maximum performance without the hassle.
Intel 100 Series-based motherboards support the new XMP 2.0 standard, and Vengeance LPX DRAM does, too. Turn it on, and it will automatically adjust to the fastest safe speed for your Vengeance LPX kit. You’ll get amazing, reliable performance without lockups or other strange behavior.
Low-profile design fits in smaller spaces
When the first Mini-ITX and Micro ATX motherboards for DDR4 are released, Vengeance LPX will be ready. The small form factor makes it ideal for smaller cases or any system where internal space is at a premium.
Available in multiple colors to match your motherboard or your system
The best high-performance systems look as good as they run. Vengeance LPX is available in several colors to match your motherboard, your other components, your case… or just your favorite color.
- Samsung 850 EVO MZ-75E500BW 500GB SATAIII SSD Solid State Drive(20170 reviews)$221.00$221In stock (Sydney)
- Cooler Master CM690 III Window Black Green Mid Tower Case( reviews)$129.00$129Call us for availability
- Intel BX80677I77700 Core i7-7700 3.6GHz 8MB FC-LGA14C LGA1151 Kaby Lake CPU(125 reviews)$434.00$434In stock (Sydney)
- Microsoft APB-00018 USB Wired Desktop 600 Keyboard & Mouse(9 reviews)$27.00$27In stock (Sydney)
- LG 24MP88HV-S 24" 16:9 IPS Neo Blade III Monitor(23 reviews)$374.00$374In stock
- ASUS Strix OC GTX 1060 6GB STRIX-GTX1060-DC2O6G Video Card(180 reviews)$554.00$554In stock (Sydney)
- Hardware Assembly, Software, Driver Installation, and Stress Test with 1 Year Parts Warranty( reviews)$90.00$90In stock (Sydney)
- WD 1TB Blue WD10EZEX SATA 3.5" Internal HDD Hard Drive(7923 reviews)$61.00$61In stock (Sydney)
- CoolerMaster Hyper T4 Tower CPU Cooler(696 reviews)$43.00$43In stock
- DeepCool Alta 7 Intel Socket CPU Cooler( reviews)$15.00$15In stock
- Corsair CMZ8GX3M1A1600C9 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Vengeance Memory( reviews)$115.00$115In stock
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO Universal CPU Cooler( reviews)$29.00$29In stock (Sydney)