Easy 24Pin Power Supply Tester
Click & Collect
With the power supply being one of the most important parts of a computer, you cannot afford to install a damaged or defective unit. Corrupted data, blue screens of death, and even severe system damage can result from incorrect power being supplied to your computer.
Encased in sturdy aluminum, the Power Supply Tester allows you to check the power from your 20pin or 24pin motherboard, 8pin, 6pin, 4pin and SATA connections. LED indicators let you know if power is being supplied on each voltage rail, and a master PG LED informs you of the overall result.
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 89x63.7x17.5mm
- Turn-on your power supply
- Plug-in your 24 pin power supply connector to mini tester
- Check LED light it ON or OFF
- Plug the HDD con, check +12V, +5V
- Remove HDD, Plug p4(p6/p8)con, check +12V
- Remove p4(p6/p8)con, plug FLOPPY con, check +12V, +5V
- Remove Floppy con, plug SATA con, check +12V, +5V, +3.3V
- Do not plug wrong position when you use P4 connector