Delta GAIA Series On-Line 2kVA/1.6kW UPS (2U)
Click & Collect
The Amplon GAIA series is a true on-line, double-conversion UPS designed in a rack or tower configuration and recommended for servers, VoIP, telecommunications and networking.This versatile UPS combines features such as full-time protection and high input power factor in the small footprint of a 2U cabinet.
The Amplon GAIA series UPS has inbuilt batteries to provide continuous and stable power to your critical loads when power events occur. With an external battery pack, it can fulfill longer backup time requirements.
- Double-conversion technology provides 24/7 full-time protection.
- Built-in batteries for basic runtime demands.
- Battery-start capability without utility power.
- RS232 and USB connectivity with power management software.
- Built-in data line surge protector for phone/fax/network.
- Rack or tower configuration in 2U size cabinet.
- Optional external battery pack for longer backup time.
- SNMP slot for mission critical applications.
- Programmable output saves energy for important loads.
- Wide input voltage range and stable power supply extends battery lifetime.
- High input power factor (pf > 0.97) saves installation cost.
- Intelligent management prevents battery from over-discharge.
- Power Rating: 2kVA / 1600W
-Nominal Voltage: 200/208/220/230/240 Vac (single phase) -Voltage Range: 130 ~ 275 Vac -Frequency: 50 or 60 ± 5 Hz -Power Factor: > 0.97 -Electrical Connection: Power cord (IEC320 C20)
-Voltage: 200/208/220/230(default)/240 Vac (single phase) -Voltage Harmonic Distortion:< 3% (linear load); < 6% (computer load) -Voltage Regulation:± 2% -Frequency: 50 or 60 ± 0.05 Hz -Wave Form: Pure sine wave -Overload Capability:105 ~ 125%:3 minutes; 125 ~ 150%: 30 seconds; > 150%: 0.5 second -Receptacle: IEC320 C13 x 3 x 2, IEC320 C19 x 1
-Rating: 12V/8.5Ah, 4 pcs -Charge Current: 0.6 ~ 1.2A (default 0.8A) -Typical Backup Time:
- 13 minutes (half load)
- 4 minutes (full load)
-Standard: RS232 x 1, USB x 1, SNMP slot x 1
-Safety: CE, EN62040-1 -EMC: EN62040-2 Class B
- Other Features:
-Data Line Protector: Built-in (RJ11/RJ45, phone and network) -REPO: RJ11 connector -Rail Kit: Optional -Tower Stand Kit: Included in package -External Battery Pack: Optional
-AC-AC: > 87% (full load)
-Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40ºC -Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing) -Audible Noise (at one meter): 50 dBA
-Dimensions(WxDxH): 440 x 430 x 89 mm -Weight: 21kg
- Warranty: 3 years on UPS and 3 years on Delta battery pack
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Years Limited Warranty