Atdec Systema SDS75B Dual Monitor Mounting Kit - Black
The SYSTEMA modular design allows the user to create a custom solution by combining monitor arms and notebook trays with desk posts, wall mounts and other accessories to create a limitless variety of configurations. Combine any of the following assemblies to create the ultimate mounting solution for any environment.
The SYSTEMA SDS75B is a dual vertical spring arm combination attached to a 750mm post. This solution is part of the SYSTEMA modular range and consists of the following individual components:
1 x SP75B post and 2 x SSB display arms.
Ideal for: Displays up to 34” in landscape orientation or up to 22” when both displays are installed in portrait mode. The two spring arms can be installed in a dual vertical, back-to-back or side-by-side configuration in any of the four channels on the 750mm high post. Spring assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow displays to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for screen real estate demanding applications, environments that benefit from the use of larger displays and multi user environments. Touch screen compatible.
Upgrades: One or both display mounting heads can be replaced with the SYSTEMA notebook holder SNTB (sold separately). Free channels in the desk attached post can accommodate additional arms to create multi display, notebook or tablet combinations.
- BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2014 compliant product
- Three points of articulation enable full-motion display adjustment
- Supports a wide range of displays from 1.5kg to 8kg in weight
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 75 x 75 and 100 x 100; can support 200x100 via additional adaptor plate AC-AP-2010
- 8mm hardened steel Desk Clamp and Bolt Through mounting options included
- Display tilt, pan, landscape to portrait rotation
- Spring tension visual gauge and quick release/attachment mounting head to assist with multiple installations
- Made of durable and easy to recycle steel and aluminium
- Green Star - Office Interiors compliant product
- Designed for extended use and easy disassembly at the end of the products life
- 10 year warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 Years Limited Warranty