igh-Speed Color Laser Printer for Small Workgroups
The Brother™ HL-L8250CDN is an ideal choice for a small workgroup in a small or medium-sized business that needs a dedicated color printer to produce high-impact color output. It boasts color and black print speeds of up to 30ppm, a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multipurpose tray, plus the ability to expand to an 800-sheet total capacity with an optional 500-sheet add-on tray‡. High-yield replacement color toner cartridges‡ can print twice as many pages as standard yield cartridges to help reduce costs and Ethernet and USB interfaces provide flexible installation options for multi-user business environments. Also, print to the HL-L8250CDN from mobile devices‡.
- Fast, high-quality business printing. With print speeds up to 30ppm in both color and black and up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Using the duplex printing feature, you can help reduce your printing costs and produce professional two-sided documents, presentations and brochures.
- Flexible connectivity. Share with others via its built-in Ethernet interface or connect locally via USB 2.0 from your computer
- Cost-efficient printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using high-yield replacement toner cartridges (approx. 4,000 pages‡ black/3,500 pages‡ color).
- Versatile paper handling‡. The HL-L8250CDN offers a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that is adjustable for letter or legal size paper and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and custom paper sizes. Add an optional 500-sheet capacity paper tray‡ for additional capacity.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace.
- Help control your printing costs. Use the Secure Function Lock feature to set page counts or restrict printing on a per user or group basis (supports up to 100 users).
- Walk-up printing. Features a front-access USB Direct Interface to directly print from your USB flash memory drive‡.
- Advanced security features. Provides a wide-range of security features including: secure print, Secure Function Lock, SSL, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother™ HL-L8250CDN offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
|Print Technology||Color Laser Technology|
|Consumable Type||4 Toner Cartridges & Drum|
|Max. Black Print Speed (ppm)||30ppm Black|
|Max. Color Print Speed (ppm)||30ppm Color|
|Duplex Printing Standard||Yes|
|Print Resolution (maximum dpi)||Up to 2400 x 600 dpi|
|First Time to Print||Less than 15 sec (color and black)|
|Printer Driver Compatibility†||Windows® & Mac OS® & Linux|
|CPU (Processor) Speed||400 MHz|
|Standard Memory (MB)||128MB Memory|
|Optional Memory (MB)||Yes (max. memory up to 384MB)‡|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||40,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||Up to 3,000 pages|
Conditions Paper Handling
|Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||300-Sheet Input Capacity|
|Optional Paper Capacity (sheets)||LT-320CL‡ (500 sheets)|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||50-Sheet Multi-purpose Tray|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||150 sheets (face down)|
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, A4, A5, B6|
|Paper Handling Size - Multi-purpose Tray||Width 3.0" to 8.5", Length 5.0" to 14"|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray||16-28 lbs. (bond)|
|Sheet Weight - Multi-purpose Tray||16-43 lbs. (bond)|
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Thin Paper, Thick Paper, Thicker Paper, Recycled Paper, Bond, Label, Envelope, Env. Thin, Env.Thick, Glossy Paper|
|Recommended Paper Brands||Plain Paper: Xerox 4200 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Labels: Avery Laser Label #5160, Glossy Paper: NewPage Futura Laser Gloss 80 lb Text/32 lb Bond, Xerox Digital Color Elite Gloss|
Conditions Connectivity & Compatibility
|Standard Interface(s)||10/100 Base-TX Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria™, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, and Cortado Workplace|
|USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡||Yes/No|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/ v3, ICMP, Web Services (Print), CIFS client, SNTP client|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)||NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, Web Services (Print), CIFS Client, SNTP Client|
Conditions Security Features
|Security Functions||Secure print, Secure function lock, Setting lock|
|802.1x Enterprise Security||EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS|
Conditions Power & Operating Requirements
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing||0.9W/65W/530W|
|EPA ENERGY STAR® TEC Value||2.2 kWh/week|
|Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)||27.9dB/53.5dB|
|Power Source||110V-120V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Env: Temperature||50-90.5 degrees F|
|Operating Env: Humidity||20-80% (w/out condensation)|
Conditions Dimensions & Weights
|Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")||16.1" x 19.1" x 12.3"|
|Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")||23.6" x 20.6" x 20.2"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||47.5 lbs.|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||54.7 lbs.|
Conditions What’s Included
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||(1) TN331BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages)
(1) TN331C/TN331M/TN331Y (1,500 pgs each)
(1) DR331CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs)
|Carton Contents||(1) TN331BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages‡)
(1) TN331C/TN331M/TN331Y (1,500 pgs‡ each)
(1) DR331CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs‡)
CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer Drivers
AC Power Cord
Quick Setup Guide
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?