High-Speed Color Laser Printer for Small Workgroups
The Brother™ HL-L8350CDW is an ideal choice for a small workgroup in a small or medium-sized business that needs a dedicated color printer to produce high-impact color output. It boasts color and black print speeds of up to 32ppm, a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multipurpose tray, plus the ability to expand to an 800-sheet total capacity with an optional 500-sheet add-on tray‡. High-yield replacement color toner cartridges‡ can print twice as many pages as standard yield cartridges to help reduce costs, and wired and wireless networking provide flexible installation options for multi-user business environments. Also, print wirelessly to the HL-L8350CDW from mobile devices‡.
- Fast, high-quality business printing. With print speeds up to 32ppm in both color and black and up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- Easily print two-sided documents. Using the duplex printing feature, you can help reduce your printing costs and produce professional two-sided documents, presentations and brochures.
- Flexible connectivity. Featuring built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces to easily setup and share on your wireless or wired network or print locally via USB from your computer
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria™-certfied, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct®
- Versatile paper handling‡. The HL-L8350CDW offers a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that is adjustable for letter or legal size paper and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and custom paper sizes. Add an optional 500-sheet capacity paper tray‡ for additional capacity.
- Cost-efficient printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and help reduce operating costs by using high-yield replacement toner cartridges (approx. 4,000 pages‡ black/3,500 pages‡ color).
- Help control your printing costs. Use the Secure Function Lock feature to set page counts or restrict printing on a per user or group basis (supports up to 100 users).
- Walk-up printing. Features a front-access USB Direct Interface to directly print from your USB flash memory drive‡.
- Advanced security features. Provides a wide-range of security features including: secure print, Secure Function Lock, SSL, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother™ HL-L8350CDW offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
‡Conditions †System Requirements
Connect the Brother™ HL-L8350CDW to your wireless or wired network to provide your entire workgroup with fast, reliable printing of high-impact color documents. It prints brilliant color and crisp black output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi for the professional results that your business reports, spreadsheets and presentations deserve. With print speeds up to 32ppm in both color and black, and automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, you won’t waste time waiting for your important printouts. Whether you’re printing a multi-page document for yourself, or multiple copies of a single document for your next business presentation, the HL-L8350CDW will get you the printouts you need and help you get back to work - fast!
Brother designed the HL-L8350CDW to help businesses keep their printing budgets in line. There are multiple ways to make the most of your printing dollar, including:
- High-yield replacement toner cartridges1 (TN-336 BK/C/M/Y) print approximately 4,000 pages2 black and 3,500 pages2 color to help reduce printing costs.
- Secure Function Lock limits accessibility to selected functionality on a per user or group basis (for up to 100 users) to help reduce unnecessary use as well as paper and toner consumption.
- Two-sided (duplex) printing automatically produces two-sided color documents to help save paper.
- N-in-1 printing to help reduce paper and toner usage by combining multiple pages onto one page.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified with Deep Sleep Mode that uses less than one watt of power when not in use.
- Auto Off Mode powers off the unit when not in use to reduce energy consumption.
- Toner Save Mode for printing your less critical business documents.
It’s easy to install the HL-L8350CDW on a wireless network or on a wired network via Ethernet, or connect locally to a single computer via Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection (cable not included). Plus, the USB Direct Interface on the front of the unit provides convenient walk-up printing directly from your USB flash memory drive.4 And for organizations concerned with security, the HL-L8350CDW offers several advanced security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock, SSL, Enterprise Security (802.1x) and more.
Your entire workgroup as well as visitors to your office will appreciate the convenience of printing wirelessly5 from a compatible Apple® iOS, Android™, Kindle Fire™, or Windows® Phone mobile device. Print via AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, the free Brother™ iPrint&Scan app, Wi-Fi Direct® or Cortado Workplace.
The HL-L8350CDW features a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that adjusts to hold letter or legal paper and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for envelopes and thicker media. If you want more paper capacity, you’ll really appreciate the ability to add a 500-sheet capacity add-on tray (LT320CL)1 to expand to an 800-sheet total capacity that can help reduce time-consuming paper refills.
At Brother, our goal is to provide you with printers and all-in-ones that you can depend on to consistently deliver high performance, reliability, and value for your business. But don’t just take our word for it. In 2013, Brother Printers and All-in-Ones were recognized as #1 for Reliability and #1 for Overall Satisfaction in the PCMag.com Business Choice Awards, an annual reader-driven survey on hardware, software, and services used in business environments. But our commitment doesn’t stop there: we offer a one-year limited warranty on the HL-L8350CDW and stand behind your purchase with FREE phone support for the life of your product. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is always at your side.
- Additionally, a survey of Brother color and monochrome laser printer and all-in-one customers revealed that 93% of Brother laser owners are satisfied with the reliability of their Brother laser printer and that 91% of Brother laser owners would recommend Brother laser printers to a friend, family member or colleague.
©2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved.
Apple and AirPrint are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Use of these trademarks is subject to Apple permissions. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google permissions. Kindle, Kindle Fire, and Amazon are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Windows Phone and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Use of these trademarks is subject to Windows permissions. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG.
1 Additional purchase required.
2 Based on yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 (letter/A4).
3 When comparing high-yield TN-336 C/M/Y cartridges vs. standard-yield TN-331 C/M/Y cartridge yields.
4 USB drive sold separately. Print JPEG, PDF, and XPS files.
5 Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.connectprintshare.com for more details, availability and mobile device compatibility.
|Print Technology||Color Laser Technology|
|Consumable Type||4 Toner Cartridges & Drum|
|Max. Black Print Speed (ppm)||32ppm Black|
|Max. Color Print Speed (ppm)||32ppm Color|
|Duplex Printing Standard||Yes|
|Print Resolution (maximum dpi)||Up to 2400 x 600 dpi|
|First Time to Print||Less than 15 sec (color and black)|
|Printer Driver Compatibility†||Windows® & Mac OS® & Linux|
|CPU (Processor) Speed||400 MHz|
|Standard Memory (MB)||128MB Memory|
|Optional Memory (MB)||Yes (max. memory up to 384MB)‡|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle‡||60,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume‡||Up to 4,000 pages|
Conditions Paper Handling
|Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)‡||300-Sheet Input Capacity|
|Optional Paper Capacity (sheets)||LT-320CL‡ (500 sheets)|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity‡||50-Sheet Multi-purpose Tray|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||150 sheets (face down)|
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, A4, A5, B6|
|Paper Handling Size - Multi-purpose Tray||Width 3.0" to 8.5", Length 5.0" to 14"|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray||16-28 lbs. (bond)|
|Sheet Weight - Multi-purpose Tray||16-43 lbs. (bond)|
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Thin Paper, Thick Paper, Thicker Paper, Recycled Paper, Bond, Label, Envelope, Env. Thin, Env.Thick, Glossy Paper|
|Recommended Paper Brands||Plain Paper: Xerox 4200 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Labels: Avery Laser Label #5160, Glossy Paper: NewPage Futura Laser Gloss 80 lb Text/32 lb Bond, Xerox Digital Color Elite Gloss|
Conditions Connectivity & Compatibility
|Standard Interface(s)||Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria™-certfied, Brother™ iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct®|
|USB Direct Interface / PictBridge‡||Yes/No|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/ v3, ICMP, Web Services (Print), CIFS client, SNTP client|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)||NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, ICMPv6, Web Services (Print), CIFS Client, SNTP Client|
|One-Push Wireless Configuration||AOSS™, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ capable routers|
Conditions Security Features
|Security Functions||Secure print, Secure function lock, Setting lock|
|Wireless Network Security||WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), 802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)|
|802.1x Enterprise Security||EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS (Wired); LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS (Wireless)|
Conditions Power & Operating Requirements
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Power Consumption - Sleep/Ready/Printing||0.9W/65W/555W|
|EPA ENERGY STAR® TEC Value||2.3 kWh/week|
|Machine Noise (Ready/Printing)||27.9dB/53.5dB|
|Power Source||110V-120V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Env: Temperature||50-90.5 degrees F|
|Operating Env: Humidity||20-80% (w/out condensation)|
Conditions Dimensions & Weights
|Unit Dimensions (W"xD"xH")||16.1" x 19.1" x 12.3"|
|Carton Dimensions (W"xD"xH")||23.6" x 20.6" x 20.2"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||47.5 lbs.|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||54.7 lbs.|
Conditions What’s Included
|"In-Box" Consumables (Yield)‡||(1) TN331BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages)
(1) TN331C/TN331M/TN331Y (1,500 pgs each)
(1) DR331CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs)
|Carton Contents||(1) TN331BK Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 pages‡)
(1) TN331C/TN331M/TN331Y (1,500 pgs‡ each)
(1) DR331CL Drum Unit (25,000 pgs‡)
CD-ROM – Includes User's Manual and Printer Drivers
AC Power Cord
Quick Setup Guide
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?