Fast and straightforward system building, by design.
At Corsair, we believe that no matter your budget, building your own PC should be easy, and have great looking results. Choose the Graphite Series 230T, and the only time you’ll need a screwdriver is for attaching the motherboard. Your own custom-built PC will have a look that’s aggressive, yet refined, with up-front USB 3.0 and headset connectors for quick access. Add to that dual front intake LED fans for great cooling potential.
Whether you’re building a gaming PC or just a replacement for a boring office-grade box, you can enjoy the unique pride of ownership that comes from a great-looking system that you’ve built yourself.
Graphite Series cases meet at the intersection of high performance and dramatic design. The front intake fans are bathed in soft LED light, and the sculpted exterior helps you build a fast system that looks fast, too.
The 230T comes with dual 120mm front intake fans with LED lighting, and a rear 120mm exhaust fan. There’s room to add two 120mm or 140mm fans on the top, and a 120mm or 140mm fan on the bottom.
The side panels, PCI-E expansion slots, and drive bays are all tool-free. Cable routing cutouts are provided for clean-looking builds and better airflow, and there’s a CPU cutout to allow for cooling upgrades without removing the motherboard. The intake fan filters help keep dust out of the interior, and they’re easy to remove for cleaning.
The 230T offers four 2.5” drive bays for solid-state storage. That’s in addition to the four 3.5” bays and three 5.25” optical drive bays.
There’s room for multi-GPU setups for powerful gaming systems. The slots are tool-free, so swaps and upgrades are quicker.
- Graphite Series 230T Compact Mid Tower Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Accessories box with screws, zip ties, and other mounting hardware.
- Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX motherboards
- Dual 120mm front LED fans and rear 120mm exhaust fan.
- USB 3.0 front panel
- Tool-free SSD, HDD, and ODD installation
- Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts
- Seven PCIe slots with thumbscrews and room for GPUs 320mm long
- Install up to four 3.5” and four 2.5” drives simultaneously – tool free
- Up to six fan mounts for optimal cooling potential
- Dust filters for front and PSU intake
- Room for up to 200mm ATX PSU (not included)
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?