The Corsair Carbide Series: Built for Builders.
The Carbide Series shares vital DNA with the award-winning Corsair Obsidian and Graphite Series. They’re acclaimed for their ease of use and performance-oriented engineering, and this philosophy is abundant in the design of the Carbide Series.
Support for USB 3.0 and 2.5” SSDs is built-in. Two USB 3.0 connectors are provided on the front panel and connect directly to motherboards with compatible USB 3.0 headers. Integrated SSD support lets you install 2.5” solid-state drives in any of the hard drive bays, without having to deal with adapters.
Thumb screws on the side panels and tool-free drive installation mean that you’ll spend less quality time with your screwdriver, and the integrated dust filters can be quickly removed for easy maintenance.
Looking good, inside and out.
The beauty on the inside goes beyond the black-painted interior. Corsair’s innovative cable management system provides a straightforward way to route cables behind the motherboard, not across it where it can interfere with airflow and give your system a cluttered look. And since looks are an important part of any build, you’ll appreciate the ability to turn the front panel fan white LEDs on or off with the push of a button.
- Side panel with mesh fan mount locations
- Four 5.25” drive bays
- Six 3.5” hard drive bays with 2.5” compatibility
- Eight expansion slots
- Supports most 240mm dual radiators (15mm spacing)
- Two-year warranty
- Front I/O panel contains:
- Two USB 3.0 connectors
- One Firewire connector
- 3.5” headphone and microphone connector
- Power and reset switches
- Fan LED on/off switch
Carbide Series 500R:
- Dimensions: 20.5” x 8.1” x 20”
- Supports graphics cards up to 452mm in length (with hard drive cage removed)
- Multi-channel fan controller
- Six 120mm/140mm fan mounts
- Four 120mm fan mounts
- Includes a 200mm side panel fan, two front-mounted 120mm fans, and one rear 120mm fan
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?