The high-performance solid-state drive designed specifically for gamers and professionals.
The Corsair Neutron Series XTi SSD is a top-of-the-line solid-state drive that meets the needs of the most discerning PC gaming enthusiasts and content creation professionals alike.
The most powerful available solution for PC users seeking ultra-fast transfer speeds, outstanding responsiveness and consistently fast random read/write performance in a solid-state drive.
Backed up by expanded cache, end-to-end data path protection, enhanced error correction and power loss protection, the Neutron Series XTi SSD secures your drive for an ultra-consistent and reliable experience.
Hardcore PC gamers and content creation professionals who need to move large amounts of data fast and error free, know they’re in good hands with the Neutron Series XTi SSD.
Exceptional transfer speeds
The SATA 6Gb/s effectively saturates the SATA 6Gbp/s interface, SSD providing a sequential read of up to 560Mb/s, sequential write of up to 540Mb/s, 4KB random reads of up to 100K IOPS and 4K random writes of up to 90K IOPS.
End-to-End Data Path Protection
ETEP protects the entire data path within the SSD controller. From the host to the NAND gate, ensuring data is protected against corruption.
5 year warranty
Peace of mind. A statement of Corsair product quality and reliability.
High Performance Quad-Core SSD Controller
The first solid-state drive on the market to feature a dedicated quad-core processor for top tier performance with low command latency and sustained performance achieved by utilizing unique quad-core controller.
Very high sustained transfer rates enabled by expanded cache make it possible to capture and edit professional Full HD and 4K uncompressed video in real-time, as well as play PC games with absolute maximum detail levels.
Low Power Consumption
95% less power consumption than standard HDDs means better energy efficiency for your desktop machine and longer battery life for your laptop. Also includes support for DEVSLP (device sleep).
- Neutron Series XTi SSD
- SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I
- Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- 2.5" or 3.5" hard drive bay
- Form Factor: 7mm height, 2.5”
- Interface Type: SATA 6Gbps (SATA 3)
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 540MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 540MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 525MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 100K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 90K IOPS
- DEVSLP: 3.0mW
- Endurance: 320TBW
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Shock: 500G
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?