The full tower Obsidian case for great-looking high performance PCs
The Obsidian Series 750D full tower PC case combines generous expansion flexibility, room for advanced cooling options, and an interior that’s optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades. It has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in exchange for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel. This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you’ll need if you’re going to push those components to their limits. And, it incorporates a host of clever system builder-focused features, because building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and even fun.
Nine PCI-E expansion slots support double and triple GPUs. There’s room for up to ten drives, and four USB ports on the brushed aluminum front panel.
The three included Corsair AF140L high-airflow 140mm intake and exhaust fans are custom engineered to deliver excellent airflow with less unnecessary turbulence and noise. You can mount up to eight fans, with room for dual radiators on the bottom, front, and top.
There are four separate mounting locations for the drive cages, and if you’re moving to 100% solid-state, you can remove the 3.5” cages entirely and use the four side-mounted 2.5” cages.
The side panels and expansion slots use thumb screws, and storage installation is tool-free. A center-post standoff holds the motherboard in place while you secure it, and the dust filters are easily accessible and removable. Our innovative cable routing system has multiple cutouts with rubber grommets for superior airflow and a cleaner look, and the CPU backplate cutout lets you install or upgrade your CPU cooling without removing the motherboard.
- Obsidian Series 750D Full Tower ATX Case
- Quick Start Guide
- E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, XL-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
- Beautiful brushed aluminum fascia makes an elegant design statement
- Full side panel window to view your components
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation
- Includes three AF140L fans, with room for up to eight fans
- Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
- Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each
- Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Radiator and fan compatibility:
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included)
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm (140mm included)
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone
- Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
- Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices or large motherboards
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Maximum GPU Length 450mm
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?