DrayTek (Vigor2960) Dual-WAN Security Firewall Router
- NBN (National Broadband Network – Australia) Ready to connect to NTD (Network Termination Device)
- 2 x Gigabit WAN ports & 2 x USB ports for 3.5G / 4G Mobile with Load Balance and Fail-Over
- 4 x Gigabit LAN ports with 80,000 NAT sessions and IPv6
- Object-based SPI Firewall, Content Security Management (CSM) and QoS
- 200 x VPN tunnels with VPN load balance and redundancy, Central VPN Management & 20 x SSL VPNs
- Up-to 400Mbps site-to-site IPsec VPN throughput
- 2 x USB ports for 3.5G / 4G modems, USB disk storage, network printers & USB temperature sensor
- Support Smart Monitor Traffic Analyzer (up to 200-nodes)
- Support TR-069 for VigorACS SI Central Management
- Temperature Monitoring (optional: USB Thermometer)
- 2 years back to base warranty
The Vigor2960 Series serves as a VPN gateway and a central firewall for multi-site offices and tele-workers. With its high data throughput of two-Gigabit Ethernet, Dual WAN, VPN trunking and 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, the device facilitates productivity of versatile business operations. To secure communications between sites is the establishment of VPN tunnels up to 200 simultaneous tunnels.
DrayTek Vigor2960 Series – Dual-WAN Security Firewall offers:
- Gigabit Dual WAN interface providing load-balancing and failover for high performance and business continuity
- 4-port Gigabit LAN interface for facilitating managed services applications
- Enhanced security including:
- Object-base firewall with advance users (e.g. IP), applications (e.g. IM & P2P,) and content management (web category, keyword and URL)
- VPN connection for LAN-to-LAN (site-to-site) and Remote dial-in (client-to-site) with dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec)
- VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]),and SSL VPN Web Proxy)
- Two USB 2.0 ports for printer, file sharing* and 3.5G/4G USB mobile broadband*
- Bandwidth Management with 8-level priority Inbound/Outbound QoS
- IPv4/IPv6 support to protect investment
- TR-069 Management / Working with VigorACS SI
Security without compromise
The Vigor2960 series also provides high-security firewall options with both IP-layer and content based protection. The DoS/DDoS prevention and URL/Web content filter strengthen the security outside and inside the network. The enterprise-level CSM (Content Security Management) enables users to control and manage IM (Instant Messenger) and P2P (Peer to Peer) applications more efficiently. The CSM hence prevents inappropriate content from distracting employees and impeding productivity. Furthermore, the CSM can keep office networks threat-free and available. With CSM, you can protect confidential and essential data from modification or theft.
By incorporating CYREN’s GlobalView Web Content Filter services, DrayTek ensures its customers’ networks are protected by the best available security technology.
Enable real-time protection from emerging Web threats including malware, phishing and Zombies/bots
Prevent browsing to questionable content like pornography and hate sites
Block or monitors sites to maximize employee productivity
Identify sites that consume an organization’s bandwidth (e.g. movies, music)
Enterprise-level VPN Network
With a dedicated VPN co-processor, the hardware encryption of AES/DES/3DES and hardware key hash of SHA-1/MD5 are seamlessly handled, thus maintaining maximum router performance. For remote tele-workers and inter-office links, the Vigor2960 supports up to 200 simultaneous VPN tunnels (such as IPsec/PPTP/L2TP protocols) and the VPN throughput can reach up-to 400Mbps (IPsec).
The embedded Central VPN Management (CVM) will let network administrator register up to 16 remote routers but run concurrent remote management over 12 remote routers.
Interface of Vigor2960
|4 x 10/100/1000Based-Tx LAN Switch, RJ-45|
|2 x 10/100/1000Based-Tx WAN1 Port, RJ-45|
|1 x Factory Reset Button|
|2 x USB Host 2.0 (for Printer / 3.5G USB Modem)|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|Temperature||Operating : 0°C ~ 45°C|
|Storage : -25°C ~ 70°C|
|Humidity||10% ~ 90% (Non-condensing)|
|Max. Power||19 Watt|
|Dimension||L273 * W176 * H46 ( mm )|
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?