The Seagate® Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD delivers high capacity without sacrificing performance for reliable access to bulk storage of unstructured data.
- Provides a 25% nearline performance boost over competitive offerings to help meet your Service Level Agreements
- Helps to lower your TCO by providing the highest capacity drive to meet your expansive data growth
- Built on a field-proven, eighth-generation platform and optimized for 24×7 storage environments
- Provides secure bulk data storage with Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) technology you can trust
6TB and Built for Speed
Supporting the industry’s best response times for a 6TB nearline drive, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD enables faster data transfers by utilizing the latest interfaces on a trusted platform. And for reliable access to bulk storage, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD provides excellent IOPS/TB along with the reliability, availability and serviceability that your customers expect.
Supersize Your Unstructured Data Storage
The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is the perfect foundation for building maximum density server and storage solutions. This family of 3.5-inch capacity-optimized hard drives in 6, 5, 4 and 2TB capacities supports the highest density storage for a great return-on-investment.
Reliable, Robust Bulk Data Storage for a 24×7 World
High capacity storage for multi-drive chassis requires predictable and reliable performance. The Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD is built to support enterprise-class nearline workloads of up 550TB per year, which is up to 10× the rated workload of desktop HDDs. Clearly, the Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD can help to ensure that you meet your rigorous bulk storage SLAs. Choose from 12Gb/s SAS or SATA 6Gb/s interfaces for easy integration into existing platforms.
Protect Data with SED Options
Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD protects data where it lives—on the drive. Choose from government-grade SED FIPS 140-2 option* or SED models with Seagate Instant Secure Erase technology for easy and cost effective drive disposal.
*SED FIPS 140-2 Validated drives are not available in all models or countries, see Seagate Encrypting Drives Import/Export Compliance. May require TCG-compliant host or controller support. FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certificate at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/validation.html#05.
What’s In the Hard Drive?
- World’s fastest 6TB nearline hard drives
- 10× the workload rating of desktop drives
- High reliability with an MTBF of 1.4M hours on all drives
- 12Gb/s SAS and SATA 6Gb/s interfaces for easy integration
- Excellent IOPS/TB storage for unstructured data
- 25% increase in areal density
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase feature on SED drives for secure, easy and cost-effective drive disposal
eParcel generally takes 2-10 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
eParcel Express generally takes 1-3 business days to be delivered depending on final destination.
Other prefered partner
• Local Express:Delivered in 1-2 Business Days
• Nationwide Delivery: 1-4 Business Days*
• Nationwide Express: Next Business Day*
*Allow extra days for regional areas
Following are the contact details of the freight companies we use:
- Australia Post - eParcel
Ph: 13 62 45
- Couriers Please (NSW)
Ph: 1300 PLEASE
- Fastway Couriers (NSW)
Ph: (02) 9737 8288
- Star Track Express
Ph: 13 23 45
- AIR ROAD Express
Ph: 1300 237 824
- Allied Express
Ph: 13 15 21
- Australian Air Express
Ph: 13 12 13
- Toll Ipec
Ph: 1300 865 547
IN STORE PICK UP IN SYDNEY
Usually 24 hours after placing your order.
Have you considered this?